• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 TW Civic Si
I doubt it. The ITS isn't dependent on the Japan or CTR for parts, so I can see till MY26-27.

Ray92

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 Audi S4 6MT
If like the CTR, MY 2025 is supposed to be the last one...
I find it highly unlikely that they would spend all that money in R&D, crash testing, advertising, and so on and so forth only to sell 7000 cars and can it in two years. Where did you hear CTR's last year would be 2025? They are likely doing a mid cycle refresh of the current civic, which would then apply to the SI and the Type R.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
I find it highly unlikely that they would spend all that money in R&D, crash testing, advertising, and so on and so forth only to sell 7000 cars and can it in two years. Where did you hear CTR's last year would be 2025? They are likely doing a mid cycle refresh of the current civic, which would then apply to the SI and the Type R.
Read it on the web in different CTR articles. I also put a deposit on one, and dealer told me 2025 will be last year (but dealers sometimes don't know what they are talking about).

But fine by me if they produce it for a longer time frame!

Ray92

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 Audi S4 6MT
Read it on the web in different CTR articles. I also put a deposit on one, and dealer told me 2025 will be last year (but dealers sometimes don't know what they are talking about).

But fine by me if they produce it for a longer time frame!
Fair enough. :)
Lets wish for the best, as I'm sure many people are wanting to get CTR's and ITS's still. Hopefully I get my TEP eventually.