• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Fire. I need to wash mine. I really like the key fob, that Acura logo beneath the clear plastic is mesmerizing

MLiveFree

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec w Tech (6MT)
Looking so good in the sunlight. Paint color is amazing.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Dang. I scheduled my tint and it won't be done till the 23rd
I'm thinking about getting 70% front windshield, 50% front windows, maybe 10% rear
what did you get?
Also share photos of the tint outside.

MLiveFree

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec w Tech (6MT)
What percentage tint is that?
35% on rears and liftback, 50% fronts. Not certain, but the Integra A-Spec tech appears to have 70% all around from the factory... so added tints may be darker? Iā€™ll get some daylight pics tomorrow.

angelosorio21

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec
Brought her home yesterday and today on my birthday spent the morning polishing and applying a ceramic coating and just look at it shine, im in love!
Tried to upload a video but it keeps telling me its to large
IMG_2343.JPG
IMG_2344.JPG
UDIR5447.JPG
IMG_2343.JPG
IMG_2344.JPG
UDIR5447.JPG
how much did you end up paying?? any markups??

OP
OP
rich7930

rich7930

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
how much did you end up paying?? any markups??
So when i put my deposit down about a month before hand i was told "no mark up"....fast forward to it showing up and boom they wanted $5k extra plus protect package BS that was an extra $1,200. They had me though since there was 2 people there waiting for me to say no. I able to get the mark up down to $4K and cut the other one down to $600. Normally I would have walked away but i really love this car and i had to have it.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
So when i put my deposit down about a month before hand i was told "no mark up"....fast forward to it showing up and boom they wanted $5k extra plus protect package BS that was an extra $1,200. They had me though since there was 2 people there waiting for me to say no. I able to get the mark up down to $4K and cut the other one down to $600. Normally I would have walked away but i really love this car and i had to have it.
Ouch. But I understand this thing is a blast to drive.

angelosorio21

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec
damn šŸ˜­ but tbh as much as people gonna hate, i feel itā€™s gonna be worth it. the looks the funā€¦ i deadass canā€™t wait! thanks for sharing too bro. appreciate youšŸ«¶šŸ½

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
damn šŸ˜­ but tbh as much as people gonna hate, i feel itā€™s gonna be worth it. the looks the funā€¦ i deadass canā€™t wait! thanks for sharing too bro. appreciate youšŸ«¶šŸ½
Because it enables dealers, but honestly I get it šŸ¤·

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I fought hard to find no markup options. Iā€™d pay about 2 or 3 grand over tops, just like in prior days perhaps. And even that stung.