• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Black or Red interior on White... ughhhhh

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
I'm partial to white cars so it was only ever that or LCM for me. I had the chance to see both side by side in person at a local dealership and that sealed the deal for me. LCM looks FANTASTIC in photos but in person, PWP won me over with the contrasting black exterior trim.

I was also set on the red interior but the first car I test drove had black interior. The black interior is definitely nicer than I thought but it just wasn't special and didn't evoke a sporty vibe that matched the kind of "extra" exterior.

The all red seats in the back really isn't that bad since the carpet and headliner is still black. No sunroof makes it just a scosche dark in the back too so it dulls the "brightness" a bit. There's also a lot of black in the overall interior so it's really mostly the seats and some trim that just POP. Not to mention, red interiors on a Honda is pretty classic.

Seeing the red interior on my car gets me giddy.

I strongly suggest you see these in person and not make judgements off of pics. I thought TEP would be an awesome color but seeing one in person, it was underwhelming.

IMG_1797.jpg
IMG_1799.jpg
image0.jpeg

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Just got my white with red interior yesterday. I would totally recommend the red interior. There is plenty of black and silver parts on the interior to break it up and look more elegant than it would seem. Plus seeing the red headrests through the window from the outside looks sharp.
The all black interior with the black headliner felt boring to me and not at all "premium"

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Red interior on white. No question.