• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Armaspeed intake: Why is my car making more boost?

OP
OP

QUIKAG

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2022 CT5-V Blackwing 6M
so i just installed mine a little while ago and drove it around a bit. i never watch the boost gauge so i don't know about more boost, but it definitely seemed like the pops and burbles in sport+ were longer and louder and popped harder. it was pretty awesome hearing the whooossshhh with the poppies
Dude! Congrats on finally getting yours. Did the first one show up?

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
Dude! Congrats on finally getting yours. Did the first one show up?
yeah the tracking updated today, showing it was "released as requested" and was delivered today. i guess someone in memphis decided they didn't need my intake lol

OP
OP

QUIKAG

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2022 CT5-V Blackwing 6M
yeah the tracking updated today, showing it was "released as requested" and was delivered today. i guess someone in memphis decided they didn't need my intake lol
Glad it finally showed and you are liking the intake. The turbo and whoosh sounds are fun and I swear it’s faster with more boost for some reason.

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
Glad it finally showed and you are liking the intake. The turbo and whoosh sounds are fun and I swear it’s faster with more boost for some reason.
yeah i kinda noticed that, like i've gotten used to being able to push it as much as you can before the wheel spin, but i got a little bit of wheel spin earlier/sooner than i'm used to. maybe it's just me though. the main thing that i noticed was the pops and burbles sounded a lot better.