• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ARMASPEED Carbon Fiber Intake

QUIKAG

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2022 CT5-V Blackwing 6M
The turbo spool and blowoff sounds make the $800 price worth it to me personally on my armaspeed. The CF enclosure and tube are just icing on the cake.

Also, check out my videos in my thread. I swear the car is making a little more boost for some reason with this intake. I'm an accountant, so I have no idea how that may be possible with a different intake?

rody26

First Name
Rody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra Type S
The turbo spool and blowoff sounds make the $800 price worth it to me personally on my armaspeed. The CF enclosure and tube are just icing on the cake.

Also, check out my videos in my thread. I swear the car is making a little more boost for some reason with this intake. I'm an accountant, so I have no idea how that may be possible with a different intake?
Man, you sold me on this intake.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S

Hey fellow accountant!

I take it you’re not in public/tax anymore if you’re out here posting on 3/14.

QUIKAG

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey fellow accountant!

I take it you’re not in public/tax anymore if you’re out here posting on 3/14.
Nope, left public many years ago and don't miss it at all. :D

QUIKAG

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yep, that's the one!

OP
OP
i64X

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2022 Mazda MX-5 RF GT

QUIKAG

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That’s what I did. Didn’t want til the middle of summer to get one.
Same here. PRL makes good stuff, but I'm loving my Armaspeed intake that showed up in a few days after ordering.

I have the throwback PRL strut bar still on order and who knows how much longer I'll be waiting.

rounder124

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Intega Type-S
I have a quick question regarding these types of intakes. What is the process for cleaning the air filter? I've read for some you have to oil it after and for others you don't.

OP
OP
i64X

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Some of these types of filters are washable and re-usable (with oil) and some aren't designed to be re-used, so you'd have to buy a replacement. It depends on the intake manufacturer and which filter element they use.

rounder124

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Intega Type-S
Some of these types of filters are washable and re-usable (with oil) and some aren't designed to be re-used, so you'd have to buy a replacement. It depends on the intake manufacturer and which filter element they use.
Thanks for the reply! I've received this Armaspeed intake, but haven' t had a chance to open/install it yet, but it looks like this one is washable / reusable. I'll post my thoughts on this once installed

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
damn i drew the short straw with the shipping. i ordered one last week and it flew into new york the next day, but then the tracking shows it traveled to a state past the one i live in and is stuck on hold with a "running late!" status that hasn't updated for days and has no updated estimated delivery date.

bout to have my bank cancel this order lol im worried it's going to end up being "lost" by fedex

OP
OP
i64X

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I ship a lot of stuff with FedEx for work and this has happened a couple times. You can call FedEx and give them a tracking number and open a case with them. Whenever I’ve done that it’s always showed up a couple days later.

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
I ship a lot of stuff with FedEx for work and this has happened a couple times. You can call FedEx and give them a tracking number and open a case with them. Whenever I’ve done that it’s always showed up a couple days later.
yeah so i called them yesterday, got bounced around between 8 different people in 8 different departments riding the "let me transfer you to the correct department" merry-go-round; at first i was told that it was being held up in customs, but after being transferred to someone halfway competent (and that actually spoke english) it looks like they basically lost it. she said she would "run a trace" on it to find it, but the scans having stopped days ago with no updates indicates that something may happened to the label :rolleyes1: and that it may be in the "lost and found", so i had to email them a description and pictures of the contents.

im so livid. i'm assuming they're gonna tell me they can't find it, or in the next few days i'm going to get a box with a masonry brick inside delivered instead lol

edit: they found it and it got delivered today lol

Last edited: