• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone get below MSRP?

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Si (sold) 2020 Type R (sold) 1994 Honda Acty
Nice and thank you. How much is shipping and with what company?

Dealer is handling the shipping so I am not sure who the company is, but it only cost $600 to be dropped in my driveway. Would have cost the same to fly, and drive it back.

ludawg94

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic EX
I put down 8.5k and and my interest is 5.5% so not bad in today's market. My last car was a 2% rate so things have definitely changed
Yeah that interest rate is what’s kind of souring it for me. I know I probably won’t ever see 0% on a car for a while but I could stomach a 2-3% APR, not sure that will happen any time soon so would have to look at pricing. I’ll wait it out. Just saw pricing on a “used” 15mile red Integra base with added items the dealer installed (rims etc) going for 38K+ same dealer selling type r’s for 71k+ lol Metro Honda if anyone is curious….

Baozzer

First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 A-Spec Tech 6MT
Build Thread
Link
I used true car via navy federal and a dealership shop sent me an offer $1600 under msrp for 2024 a spec tech. May be worth the try for others.

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
I used true car via navy federal and a dealership shop sent me an offer $1600 under msrp for 2024 a spec tech. May be worth the try for others.
What was your out-the-door drive-away price total? I have had those kinds of offers but then they have DOC fees, excess paperwork fees, and all other kinds of fees which negate the below MSRP price offered. I gave up and just bought a 2023 Mazda3 Premium H/B 6-speed manual for just under $32k total drive out which includes all taxes and fees. And I am really happy with my new Mazda3 with the 2.5L naturally aspirated motor, rated at 191hp and 186lbft torque. The manual transmission is very crisp and satisfying. I am only having to adjust to the light clutch pedal as compared to my 2006 Mazda3 that I have been driving for over 17 trouble-free years. I did like the new Integra but not as much as the new Mazda3 and I paid $8k less than the Integra with a manual transmission would have cost me. I hope all of you enjoy your new Integra, but I am no longer in the market. Thanks to all that have answered my questions and those providing the enormous amount of information that they shared.

Baozzer

First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 A-Spec Tech 6MT
Build Thread
Link
I was 40.9k otd FL tax. car had tints, rubber mats, truck tray, splash guards installed as well

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Si (sold) 2020 Type R (sold) 1994 Honda Acty
What was your out-the-door drive-away price total? I have had those kinds of offers but then they have DOC fees, excess paperwork fees, and all other kinds of fees which negate the below MSRP price offered. I gave up and just bought a 2023 Mazda3 Premium H/B 6-speed manual for just under $32k total drive out which includes all taxes and fees. And I am really happy with my new Mazda3 with the 2.5L naturally aspirated motor, rated at 191hp and 186lbft torque. The manual transmission is very crisp and satisfying. I am only having to adjust to the light clutch pedal as compared to my 2006 Mazda3 that I have been driving for over 17 trouble-free years. I did like the new Integra but not as much as the new Mazda3 and I paid $8k less than the Integra with a manual transmission would have cost me. I hope all of you enjoy your new Integra, but I am no longer in the market. Thanks to all that have answered my questions and those providing the enormous amount of information that they shared.

I paid $40,500 OTD in GA white/red manual.

Baozzer

First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 A-Spec Tech 6MT
Build Thread
Link
just wanted to add to this: cash price of car was $37095 including all the accessories added. My new tag fees and tax etc etc brought it up to $40.9
I was 40.9k otd FL tax. car had tints, rubber mats, truck tray, splash guards installed as well

schan50

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Integra 6MT, 12' TSX SE 6MT
I got 38.5k otd in FL so pretty happy w the deal I got

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Someone reported saving 3k with Costco and received discounts on accessories.

Lekna

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TSX
Go to Costco.com and under Shop Related Services select Costco Auto Program. It is a third-party company that offers this through Costco. As I recall, there are two aspects of it. One links you with a local dealer, if any in your area participate, that provides you with something like a 15% service discount. The other is for new car sales. I think you put in your info, they send it to the participating dealer (if there is one in your area) and you get a pre-negotiated price. Pre-Covid the dealerships were hungry for customers, and it was a marketing mechanism for them. Everyone thinks of Costco as providing good prices, so the connection makes sense. Now that cars are not plentiful with many selling at or above MSRP, I suspect many dealers dropped their participation in the program.

I think, but am only guessing, that participating dealerships are limited to one in any geography. If you are a Costco member, why not try it? I haven't yet, but will be doing so shortly. Let's all post what we find when we do.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
A Costco membership grants you dealership discounts? Please explain!
Lenka explained it to a T.
Also Costco offers Insurance and if you are a executive member you get free roadside.