• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anybody tried swift springs yet?

imcrspy

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2015 BMW M235i
Wondering if anybody has gotten a set of the FL5 swift springs and installed them on our DE5's yet. I saw a post of a silver DE5 on swift springs and ce28's and it looks amazing. Looks like a perfect drop.

Turbo Tater

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Apex Blue and a 93 MR2 w/ 2GR swap
Saw this post as well, looks spot on. Need to figure out which springs to go with...

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Looks like Eibach is dropping their offering today.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Kvtran21

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Currently running fl5 swift springs on mine and can say it gives the same drop as the dreamworks car.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Currently running fl5 swift springs on mine and can say it gives the same drop as the dreamworks car.

What tire/wheel size are you running? I'm torn between the einbach and swift. Do you have more photos showing more of the side and rear wheels?

Kvtran21

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
What tire/wheel size are you running? I'm torn between the einbach and swift. Do you have more photos showing more of the side and rear wheels?
im running 18x9.5 +38 on conti extremecontact sport 275/35/18s

IMG_5536.jpeg

OP
OP
imcrspy

imcrspy

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2015 BMW M235i
_DSC1526_port_r1.jpg

Update: Set the dampers to Sport in individual and the harsh ride is gone. Totally dailyable now. The ride is now just slightly stiffer feeling than stock in comfort and feels very bmw M like is the way I would describe it. Going to hold off on installing the h&r's for now.

Installed the FK8 swift springs on my car. Here's the drop on Titan7 TR10 18x9.5 +45 with 275/35r18 Yokohama V601. The ride is too stiff imo for street driving now. Car feels like it's in sport+ all the time now. Planning to swap over to the h&r's for a more mild drop and more oem like ride.

Last edited:

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
_DSC1526_port_r1.jpg

Update: Set the dampers to Sport in individual and the harsh ride is gone. Totally dailyable now. The ride is now just slightly stiffer feeling than stock in comfort and feels very bmw M like is the way I would describe it. Going to hold off on installing the h&r's for now.

Installed the FK8 swift springs on my car. Here's the drop on Titan7 TR10 18x9.5 +45 with 275/35r18 Yokohama V601. The ride is too stiff imo for street driving now. Car feels like it's in sport+ all the time now. Planning to swap over to the h&r's for a more mild drop and more oem like ride.
Hey, with the 275's, no issues as far as rubbing, etc.? Was thinking 265's with Eibach springs, but if 275's work I may go that route. I would do same rim specs as you... Thanks for any feedback on this.

staylurkn

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM/E DE5
_DSC1526_port_r1.jpg

Thanks for sharing this. Do you hit the bump stops at all? And do you feel like the springs have made comfort mode redundant? I contacted Swift in September and they said they had a test car in hand. Hoping a DE5 specific spring will be a bit softer than the Type R ones.