• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Any aftermarket body kit parts

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023 Liquid Carbon
Has anyone been able to put any sort of aftermarket body parts on there Integra maybe like a rear spoiler or a rear diffuser I've been on the look for some but I cant tell if the civic parts would possibly match up.

lunchbox

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Manual
Civic is a totally different body so I'm sure they won't work on our cars without customizing. Not sure if you know about the OEM CF spoiler and optional rear diffuser, but they're pretty sweet looking. Spoiler is pretty pricey tho.

I'm hoping someone comes out with a nice clean front lip and maybe some thin side skirts myself. Also maybe something to reduce the joker face too. I should probably just save up for a Type S lol.

OP
OP

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic is a totally different body so I'm sure they won't work on our cars without customizing. Not sure if you know about the OEM CF spoiler and optional rear diffuser, but they're pretty sweet looking. Spoiler is pretty pricey tho.

I'm hoping someone comes out with a nice clean front lip and maybe some thin side skirts myself. Also maybe something to reduce the joker face too. I should probably just save up for a Type S lol.
Im mainly looking for something that isnt to expensive the price for the add on are just so expensive and it doesnt look to aggressive for what Im looking for

Nycvic

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec 6MT

This is a post in regards to a front splitter for the de4. I believe an entire kit is available on their site now

treyk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Has anyone been able to put any sort of aftermarket body parts on there Integra maybe like a rear spoiler or a rear diffuser I've been on the look for some but I cant tell if the civic parts would possibly match up.

Car belongs to ShowstoppersUSA there are barley any pics of the car I could find but seems like it has some cool cosmetic mods. Please if someone can find pics of it post them this was at LA auto show.

OP
OP

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Car belongs to ShowstoppersUSA there are barley any pics of the car I could find but seems like it has some cool cosmetic mods. Please if someone can find pics of it post them this was at LA auto show.
This is the car that has me so inspired to find a carbon front lip I had saw this on reddit and it just looks so clean and simple the same with the wheels

treyk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
This is the car that has me so inspired to find a carbon front lip I had saw this on reddit and it just looks so clean and simple the same with the wheels
I just need more pics of that car because the rear looks crazy aggressive and I need to know who made the kit and if they will produce them for the public. I also saw another post about how Sara Choi's SEMA Integra's kit is in the works for the public but it's personally not my style.

OP
OP

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just need more pics of that car because the rear looks crazy aggressive and I need to know who made the kit and if they will produce them for the public. I also saw another post about how Sara Choi's SEMA Integra's kit is in the works for the public but it's personally not my style.
Please let me know if you are able to find any more info on the car Ive been looking at the insta but they dont provide the best information.

treyk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Please let me know if you are able to find any more info on the car Ive been looking at the insta but they dont provide the best information.
for sure and anyone else reading this if you can get pics or info thank you

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I like that Artwork front splitter, and I think the side skirts are pretty nice as well--sure wish they were displayed on a car in any color other than black!

OP
OP

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I like that Artwork front splitter, and I think the side skirts are pretty nice as well--sure wish they were displayed on a car in any color other than black!
I think it looks pretty cool but the finish on the other car with the carbon fiber literally looks likes its meant to be on the car

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I'd like just a very subtle lip kit. I remember WingsWest used to be really good at these back in the late 90's early 00's and I've just never seen anything modern that makes the car just look "more" without either looking obviously just something bolted on bits or going way to aggressive. They flowed really well with the car and when painted looked like they were an OEM setup.
ZX2 kit
Front: F145070810.jpg (545×380) (bodykits.com)
Rear: 302_l.jpg (545×380) (octanemotorsports.com)

Protege Kit
Front: R.e0b5bf388ea81148f0820fbbfbf55cd2 (545×380) (bing.com)
Rear: 2292_l1.jpg (545×380) (octanemotorsports.com)