• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Aluminum Dead Pedal Cover - Type-S, A-Spec, Integra

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Time for rear vents with USB....fill the gap

OP
OP

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
If we're being real, that 1" gap is MINIMAL compared to the OEM all-weather mats that don't even cover the hump! 😆

raisedhaze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DA1 Integra, Civic SI, S30, Duramax
If we're being real, that 1" gap is MINIMAL compared to the OEM all-weather mats that don't even cover the hump! 😆
I didn't think much of it at all until this thread pointed out they had two options. Now I am leaning toward rear vents and USB...class the back seat up a bit.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Just waiting for someone to confirm that it works for the AC/USB. Then will order...and then wait for my ITS to install it!

Prod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S, TLX A-spec, RDX
Not sure if I was expecting better quality for $50, but hopefully it will hold in place with some strong double sided tape. Alien tape will destroy the original pad if I try to remove it.
IMG_2615.jpg

remowilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS LCM
Finally got around to sticking the dead pedal cover on, boy does that look much better. Must have upgrade : D

rody26

First Name
Rody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra Type S
I'm curious does the RDX or MDX A-Spec dead pedal fit the Integra? I think that would be another good option if it did.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura integra
This Etsy Vendor (Mat) makes aluminum dead pedal covers, and just dropped on that's Type-S specific and pretty slick:

https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/listing/1495548632/steel-footrest-for-acura-integra-type-s

He also has them available with the Integra and A-Spec logos:

https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/listing/1429791600/steel-footrest-for-acura-integra-2023?click_key=3f98b6da6f083443ab6ec7bc3df4738e67da36f3:1429791600&click_sum=d05db4ef&ref=search_recently_viewed-5&sts=1

Sure looks a lot better than the plastic footrest from the factory!

Screen Shot 2023-06-23 at 3.37.54 PM.png
Ordered mine from same guy he is kind enough to customize it to

IMG_0943.jpeg

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura integra
How much to customize it like yours? Didnt even know that was an option. I was about to pull the trigger for the Integra engaved one, but yours looks nicer.
No extra charge, after I placed the order on etsy, there was an option to add comments for your order to talk to seller. He replied after I reached out(got to know this when I watched one guy asked for typeS customization on YouTube)

rody26

First Name
Rody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra Type S
I ordered one from Ebay. I am pretty sure it is the same guy since it is also shipping out from Poland like the one from Etsy.