• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Alternative to Spare tire? Honda annouces Motocompacto E Scooter

Hakmamba

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, T4R V8, Prius Prime, Integra Type S
For all you OG Jdm fans that always wanted a Motocampo (or fans of the anime "You're under Arrest"). Honda just announced the new Motocompacto E-cooter. All jokes aside it won't be an alternative to a spare, but def cool to be able to have with you.

• Priced under $1,000, Motocompacto is available for purchase starting in November through Motocompacto.honda.com or Honda and Acura dealers
https://acuranews.com/en-US/release...obility-as-sleek-simple-and-uniquely-foldable

https://motocompacto.honda.com/

Nickp15

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
Lmao, I can already see people leaving the scene of an accident on these things. 😂😂

Untitled.jpg

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
Great, can't wait to see the availability and ADM on this thing.

Go Vespa!

the-goon-dodgeball.gif

RamVA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Beat, Acty, Prelude, CBR1kRR, ITS, Motocompacto
I'm aware that this is an old thread, but has anyone acquired one? I would not use it in place of a spare but I think it's cool. Would love to hear if anyone has a review.

RamVA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Beat, Acty, Prelude, CBR1kRR, ITS, Motocompacto
I'm aware that this is an old thread, but has anyone acquired one? I would not use it in place of a spare but I think it's cool. Would love to hear if anyone has a review.
Update. I acquired one. It's quite adorable, and I do not regret it. But it's about 10 pounds heavier than it should be, and it ain't quick. It's going to take me some practice to figure out how to unfold/fold in under 90 seconds. I'll mess around with it more when the weather gets better.

The standup scooter we just got on Amazon for around $250 is honestly way more practical, but I couldn't resist.