• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Acura of Decentraland - Virtual Showroom tour

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
This is a really novel and unique marketing idea, in my opinion, so I was curious and went in to check it out. For those who were not able to go in and investigate on Day 1 (today, March 22, 2022), here's what it looked like. [Sorry for the fairly crappy audio and video. I blame part of that on my desktop being optimized for gaming, part of it on my capture app settings, and part comically on the blockchain and goofy silliness of the "metaverse".]

Acura of Decentraland Tour - Day 1

España

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda6
This is a really novel and unique marketing idea, in my opinion, so I was curious and went in to check it out. For those who were not able to go in and investigate on Day 1 (today, March 22, 2022), here's what it looked like. [Sorry for the fairly crappy audio and video. I blame part of that on my desktop being optimized for gaming, part of it on my capture app settings, and part comically on the blockchain and goofy silliness of the "metaverse".]

Thanks for posting , when I tried it yesterday none me of the interactive displays were working , maybe because i came is a guess , will try with actual logon. Loved hearing the speaker and engine sections.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Thanks for posting. Saw the video. Very interesting what they did.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Looks like a low res animation similar to Minecraft. Kind of disappointing I thought it would be more life like.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Just saying.. all I hear about this metaverse and how it's the next big thing. Just disappointed that it looks like it's powered by a Nintendo Wii and you build your little Mii characters.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM

Sounded like the CTR motor to me. :stirthepot: