• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Acura Link App for iOS

Scott_24

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec with Technology
The Acura Link for iPhone won't connect to Acura. I've been in touch with Acura support a few times and it still doesn't connect. The last message I received a couple weeks ago was that my issue was moved up to second level support but have yet to hear anything.

Kramerp8

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra
I have had my 2024 Acura Integra for over 2 months and have never been able to get it to work. It has been over 2 weeks and no email or call from them. They had me delete the app, and reset my infotainment and nothing works.

OP
OP

Scott_24

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec with Technology
I have had my 2024 Acura Integra for over 2 months and have never been able to get it to work. It has been over 2 weeks and no email or call from them. They had me delete the app, and reset my infotainment and nothing works.
If support doesn't know then the reply is always delete the app and reinstall it but that's just a poor excuse because there is no fix.