• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

oknotok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Waiting
Wow, I kinda got a sense of those criticisms from the other reviews, but he hit on a lot of the points that I had concerns about. The Core interior looks incredibly spartan and the GRC size is far less useable. Hearing about Marysville and Acura QC is also concerning... maybe I will patiently wait for a CTR close to MSRP.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Ah that makes sense, and is unfortunate to hear. Waiting for the Type S will hopefully allow manufacturing to stabilize. Buying the GR Corolla coming out of Motomachi may be have far superior build quality, along with the CTR
What sucks is that they seem to be getting worse as time goes on instead of better. Braking issues, parking sensor issues, electronic issues galore, on top of panel issues, sunroof issues, paint issues, it seems endless. You’d think that all the repairs at dealers are getting back to the factory, but I haven’t seen any improvements.

Are they waiting for the new model year to implement all improvements? You’d think they’d make them on the fly.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
I don’t know how bad Marysville’s QC is right now but I expect it to be better than how Swindon’s used to be

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Other than a few rattles and the caples fill neck issue( #bringbackfuelcaps) it's been a great car.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
I'll happily stay with my lowly non-S Integra. If they had given it AWD, I might have thought about it.

PoundForPound

First Name
Engineering,PhD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra A-Spec, 14 Honda CR-Z, 04 RSX
I bought my Teggy A-Spec with the plan of upgrading to Teggy S as soon as the I can get it close to MSRP.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
Assuming the ITS won’t be a disappointment, I’m planning on getting one too. Just not sure if I want to wait until the refresh.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
I’m hoping Acura does something surprising on the ITS… something we’re not expecting.

They could put in a hybrid system to give performance and efficiency. Do awd to help it standout from all the Civics. Focus on making the interior feel like an Acura (not infotainment).

I’ll be shocked if anything like the above happens but I’m hoping they make it standout somehow (in a good way).

ItsGizzman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT, 2004 MX-5 Miata
I’m hoping Acura does something surprising on the ITS… something we’re not expecting.
I agree, I just hope that it doesn't get priced out of my reach (both in terms of MSRP and potential markups).

Anyone have any guesses as to when we'll get some sort of teaser or announcement from Acura?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT

They could put in a hybrid system to give performance and efficiency. Do awd to help it standout from all the Civics. Focus on making the interior feel like an Acura (not infotainment).

I’ll be shocked if anything like the above happens but I’m hoping they make it standout somehow (in a good way).
They already said no AWD and no hybrids. Hybrid is Honda’s thing. Acura will skip straight to EV.