• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Acura Integra Type S – Making Others Irrelevant - Test Drive | Everyday Driver

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Eh they jumped the shark. Their last direct comparison video was all they needed... this is just them going over those same points more redundantly, and making inaccurate comparisons to the Type R.

It's not fair that they beat up the Type R for not being a practical daily driver, and it's not fair that they continue to claim the Type R is a "sharper" driving experience.

They're virtually the exact same car, it gets down to design.

And my god am I tired of hearing about the seats. Especially the passenger. I've ridden in the passenger seat and it is 100% inconsequential. If you want memory seats for the passenger, either get a more "luxury" oriented car or step your game up to BMW or Porsche. You'll have to go to Porsche to get equivalent driving dynamics, and THAT is what you're paying $55k for.

I swear if they just plastered RECARO somewhere people would be raving about how awesome they are. They're almost the exact same as the seats I had in a 2015 STI, and I don't remember people crying so much about them. I swear it's how they look in pictures; I didn't like them at first either but I like them better in person and I've never had an issue at all with comfort or "bolstering". Overblown criticism.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
It's not fair that they beat up the Type R for not being a practical daily driver, and it's not fair that they continue to claim the Type R is a "sharper" driving experience.

They're virtually the exact same car, it gets down to design.
Preach. 99% of the difference in feeling comes down to a sub-$300 ADS module that can be swapped with ease. Neither car is a race car; both cars are excellent dailies.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I bet if you put a blindfold on and the seats were the same, most people could not tell the difference in either car. It's like they feel thay have to say the CTR feels sharper.