• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lflouie

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AUDI S4, Alfa Romeo Giulia QV
Has anyone received a delivery date or notification on Apex blue/ black......production was listed as Aug/Sept.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Not here but my dealership tell me story's

It's just gossip at this time. We still have not received the orders from the initial group of people who purchased the Integra's on line through Acura's website. I don't believe there will be any additional units produced for sales this year.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Has anyone received a delivery date or notification on Apex blue/ black......production was listed as Aug/Sept.
David acura has one coming that the only on I have hear on the east coast

JusticeFace

First Name
Reno
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Type S
Looks like theyā€™re already done building the white/black. Iā€™ve been checking inventory every day and havenā€™t seen any new ones in transit in a few days. My dealer has only gotten 1 Type S since they launched, a LCM/ebony. Meanwhile some dealers out of state have 12 sitting on their lots šŸ˜©. Am I the only one losing hope? Lol

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Looks like theyā€™re already done building the white/black. Iā€™ve been checking inventory every day and havenā€™t seen any new ones in transit in a few days. My dealer has only gotten 1 Type S since they launched, a LCM/ebony. Meanwhile some dealers out of state have 12 sitting on their lots šŸ˜©. Am I the only one losing hope? Lol
Your not alone I been waiting for apex blue with black my dealership have got but one car after the receive there demo sadšŸ˜’

JusticeFace

First Name
Reno
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Type S
Your not alone I been waiting for apex blue with black my dealership have got but one car after the receive there demo sadšŸ˜’
Iā€™m first in line for a white/black with blue/black as my second choice. Iā€™m just worried my dealership is never gonna get either. I wonder what determines which dealerships get what. Pohanka Acura in Virginia legit has 10 on the lot or in transitā€¦

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Ya same here I'm thinking of taking to my sales manager do anyone know any info from the factory

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
I guess Iā€™m in the same boat as the rest of you. Iā€™m the next up as well , but so far my dealer has received 2 while other places with mark ups have gotten over 6 now. Iā€™m worried the next color that drops there will be one I will have to pass on. Iā€™m only interested in White or blue. Red would have been on my radar as well since I do think itā€™s nice , but alas I already own another red car .