• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Good job with the video, just not much more info than we’ve been able to gather here already. A second shift knob option might be the only different item.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
He still thinks it's 48k and he's hoping the carbon fiber spoiler is similar to the TLX version. Is that any different than the current version for the integra?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Haven't they already shown the carbon fiber spoiler in the promo videos? They had it on the one from the initial unveiling promo video.
Yeah. That's what I thought.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
He still thinks it's 48k and he's hoping the carbon fiber spoiler is similar to the TLX version. Is that any different than the current version for the integra?
it’s the same as regular integra and also it was on the tigereye pearl there And launch photos. Almost like he didn’t do any
1681941546194.jpeg

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
it’s the same as regular integra and also it was on the tigereye pearl there And launch photos. Almost like he didn’t do any
1681941546194.jpeg
One can hope it's different..

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Have some more slightly disappointing news in features - keep in mind that this was still not a production model car so it “could” be possible to have on those or dealer add ons. If there’s anything else you’re wondering about, maybe ask Joe in the comments to see if he can share anything.

E09DF58F-8F96-47AE-9462-CAE563266FE3.png

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
It’ll be hilarious if Canada gets them. They get more stuff at a cheaper cost.
It must be with certain manufacturers bc the Ram trucks are the complete opposite in Canada. Ram owners in Canada have it rough, both with features & service repairs. Not sure if it’s brand specific or domestic/foreign specific.

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Zonkin' those BRONZE wheels. Bet I could cram a whole pack of Twinkies through the spokes. How would that wheel combo look on TEP, I wonder.

Back on topic, not a fan of piano black trim. We have it on our RDX and it's a nightmare to keep clean. I do like the stock shift knob and will probably stick with it.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
It must be with certain manufacturers bc the Ram trucks are the complete opposite in Canada. Ram owners in Canada have it rough, both with features & service repairs. Not sure if it’s brand specific or domestic/foreign specific.
US Si got so shafted

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Lack of a memory seat is fine, but then just make it a manual seat. A power seat without memory just takes so long to adjust going from one driver to another.

The heated steering wheel is interesting. I was reading the install guide for the normal Integra, and it looks like there is an open plug on the underside of the steering column that plugs in to the new clock spring.

I wonder if that open plug will still exist on the DE5, or if it’s an entirely different wiring harness used in the dash, and that connector will not be present on the DE5.

A heated steering wheel has been really nice this past winter…