• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Estoril

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Chevy SS, 4runner
Off topic but how is it taking care of Majestic Black? Any paint protection on it at all or do you just stay on it with keeping it clean. The black render for the ITS makes me want to jump ship from Liquid and Tiger
Looks amazing when clean, a nightmare to keep clean. If you aren't OCD it's manageable, also if you consider yourself a detailer it will make things easier but time consuming. Swirls will inevitably happen. Did I mention it looks amazing when clean?

raisedhaze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DA1 Integra, Civic SI, S30, Duramax
I was able to get a Black/black reserved at 1:01PM central time. (2:01 EST). That reservation system was a terrible experience, but it did give the perception of massive demand for the car if that was their goal.

I tried with multiple tabs and refreshing from 11:57AM until 1:01PM steady until I finally got through.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
But in relation to what, we have no idea how many orders the system can take it once. And it took an hour to get all the orders in? So is it a slow system or an hours worth of demand? Or just a bunch of system crashing? That’s hard for anyone to see.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Sad they removed the build section of the vehicle.. I would have liked to download some of those images
I made a separate thread with shots from all 4 colors--I only did the exteriors, I figure the interiors are what they are.

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
Looks amazing when clean, a nightmare to keep clean. If you aren't OCD it's manageable, also if you consider yourself a detailer it will make things easier but time consuming. Swirls will inevitably happen. Did I mention it looks amazing when clean?
Never cared for a car enough to get PPF but I'll def get it ceramic coated. Need a render with the bronze wheels or something lighter like the NSX Y Spokes.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Did they list any accessories on that site? I was so busy trying to snag an order I didn't look
I was told by my dealer that we can figure out accessories later, but to obtain the reservation just to click the color, the dealer, and try to get through it as quickly as possible. They mentioned not to waste any time looking at them otherwise probably wouldn't be able to get due to their limited availability.

Estoril

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Chevy SS, 4runner
Never cared for a car enough to get PPF but I'll def get it ceramic coated. Need a render with the bronze wheels or something lighter like the NSX Y Spokes.
Honestly, I would opt for the full ppf if you are willing to spend that and keep it for 5-10 yrs, they have PPFs now with a "built in" ceramic layer on top. The security of knowing you can be a touch more aggressive with washes without worrying about swirls on black paint is ideal for me at least.

I actually owned a black type R with the NSX Y spokes, they were my favorite rims I've had and I got more questions about them than the car itself. Highly recommend

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
This sucks but its cool seeing the Liquid Carbon and Majestic Black renders. All black looks insane with the gloss black bumper and diffuser
Can someone share the renders if they have them screenshotted?

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
Honestly, I would opt for the full ppf if you are willing to spend that and keep it for 5-10 yrs, they have PPFs now with a "built in" ceramic layer on top. The security of knowing you can be a touch more aggressive with washes without worrying about swirls on black paint is ideal for me at least.

I actually owned a black type R with the NSX Y spokes, they were my favorite rims I've had and I got more questions about them than the car itself. Highly recommend
I got to look into that and get more quotes because the XPEL shop in my area has it at 6K for a full PPF 😅 but its a 10 year warranty if that means anything. If I saw your car I'd be that guy lol

TeggyTypeS

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LCM/Red
I got to look into that and get more quotes because the XPEL shop in my area has it at 6K for a full PPF 😅 but its a 10 year warranty if that means anything. If I saw your car I'd be that guy lol
Find someone who uses Stek or other ppf. Xpel isn’t the end all for PPF, just the most expensive

Estoril

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Chevy SS, 4runner
6k is about average in my area, there are better rated PPFs out there though. If they're doing a full paint correction with it that's not a horrible price tbh if you're getting top tier work. Again it comes down to how long you'll keep the car and how much imperfection in the paint you're ok with.

Attaching a pic hope it helps your decision..

2b048340a4d54f32c829c2b72b777d3d~2.jpg