• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Mine finally went thru after an hour of multiple tabs and devices open and refreshing! Looks like I need to find interior ASPEC rear seats in red to swap out eventually.
Assuming that means you got LCM... what time did you get a confirmation? That was one of the first supposedly to hit waitlist.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
I just emailed Acura corporate mentioning the horrendous rollout of that reservation process, and I implore others to do the same. There is frankly no excuse for a "Premium" brand to drop the ball that hard on something so simple.
So did I!

24DE5TypeS

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX Type S
Assuming that means you got LCM... what time did you get a confirmation? That was one of the first supposedly to hit waitlist.
I got my confirmation at like 1:04 central standard time. I got on right at 12 cst. I got liquid carbon/red .

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
2 hours and nearly across the payment finish line only to be waitlisted!
Man I'm sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel better, they took my money and I haven't gotten confirmation if I got the reservation or have been waitlisted. Just sitting here in purgatory wondering.

Needs3Pedals

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘06 Accord V6 6MT; ‘17 Frontier Pro4X 6MT; ‘24 ITS
Hi Everyone,

New here, but been lurking a while. After 320 browser refreshes (one per HP), I got a blue one! It didn't go through until 1:41 EST but i got in.

I wish you all luck and can't wait to hang around here with you all.

Matt

DukeFrisbee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shelby GT350, VW Golf R, Jeep 4xE
Man I'm sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel better, they took my money and I haven't gotten confirmation if I got the reservation or have been waitlisted. Just sitting here in purgatory wondering.
I think you'll be ok. If they charged you if would seem to imply you'll get some form of confirmation eventually.

Funny thing is I'm sitting here at work with business level fiber internet and everything crashed on the payment entry landing page and never came back but it really wasn't very time consuming to get through to the "sorry, join the waitlist" page using my phone.....

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
I got past the enter customer information twice.....Once it said "don't refresh, click back, just wait"......I waited and waited and then my page went blank for a couple minutes. I hit refresh and then it said "error pending cart".

Janky!

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I think you'll be ok. If they charged you if would seem to imply you'll get some form of confirmation eventually.

Funny thing is I'm sitting here at work with business level fiber internet and everything crashed on the payment entry landing page and never came back but it really wasn't very time consuming to get through to the "sorry, join the waitlist" page using my phone.....
I think it was done on purpose (or crappy 3rd party choice) and have screenshots for some of your tech savvy guys if you would like to decipher? I don't know anything here, but it seems like certain values were not populated. I took so many more screenshots to have the time stamps, but these are the only ones with tech info 'I think'.

IMG_0627.jpeg

IMG_0611.png

IMG_0623.jpeg

IMG_0624.jpeg