• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Here's the 2023 Acura Integra Owner's Manual in all its 740-page glory! Happy reading and please post anything interesting you find.

[DOWNLOAD PDF
]

VBinNV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 iGT 6MT
The manual has 22 pages on "If a Tire Goes Flat." Fun Fact: If a tire is low on air, you can use the compressor to inflate the tire without using the sealant. Also, it comes with this handy "speed restriction label" [which is probably misprinted in the manual-U.S. likely has "MPH and (km/h)"] and application instructions for use if you've repaired a tire:

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 9.16.24 AM.png

shadysnorlax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 accord coupe
So this confirms that there's no homelink available? What kind of "luxury" car is this?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
So this confirms that there's no homelink available? What kind of "luxury" car is this?
Lots of cars are omitting now. My wife’s top end 21 Kia doesn’t have it either. Idk if it’s a supply issue or if it’s for safety or if it’s deemed obsolete. Or maybe all 3.

Personally I don’t like it. If you have a garage but have to park in the drive way for whatever reason, homelink makes it REALLY easy to break a window and open your garage. Obviously you could not program it. But then why have it? Because now you still have a broken window.

If you park in the garage, a ton of garage door openers also now have wifi so people can open with their phone or even auto open with geo fencing. So similar to built in nav, it isn’t really needed anymore.

Last edited:

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I guess I've never really equated "luxury" with how I open the garage
I'll happily give up my FK7 Sport Touring's rear seat heaters to get the Integra's adjustable lumbar support.
The adjustable seats in this thing are NICE--just got done test driving one and will create a thread for folks to share their thoughts.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
I guess I've never really equated "luxury" with how I open the garage

The adjustable seats in this thing are NICE--just got done test driving one and will create a thread for folks to share their thoughts.
I used to like having homelink but since I found affordable universal remotes that fit on my keychain I prefer not to have homelink

I don't personally care about heated rear seats, all I want is a driver's seat with plenty of adjustability. I pointed it out after a bunch of the reviewers said it should have it in the class it competes in. If someone doesn't like my car's seats they can ride with someone else or drive themselves.

Reactions: HKF

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I used to like having homelink but since I found affordable universal remotes that fit on my keychain I prefer not to have homelink
Would you mind linking that universal remote? That sounds pretty nice, actually.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
I'll happily give up my FK7 Sport Touring's rear seat heaters to get the Integra's adjustable lumbar support.
It’s crazy because it’s one of the only reasons I’m getting rid of my Si. Annoys me to no end but Honda decided that not even the sport touring trim can have lumbar lol

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Would you mind linking that universal remote? That sounds pretty nice, actually.
The specific one I use is no longer available ... but there are several others ... some work by entering a code to tell it what kind of opener you have, and others clone an existing remote ... I linked mine since others usually show up under related items

Universal garage remote

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Screenshot_20220529-204519_Drive.jpg

Just found out that both the radios can read FLAC audio files. It's not a very common feature, but for people who care about audio quality it is the only "lossless" format that is fully supported