• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 Integra A-Spec Trade-in Value?

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
Burns Honda in NJ gave me that offer when trying for a Type R, but they still wanted $10K over for the CTR even with a great trade, I told them no as my max is 10% for markups. After that I just can’t live with myself.

Balefire

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda RX7
I just paid 33.9k for my 2023 MT with only 1500 miles at a no haggle dealership.
U can infer the trade in was a few thousand less so 31k sounds plausible for low mileage cars

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec MT Majestic Black Pearl
I just paid 33.9k for my 2023 MT with only 1500 miles at a no haggle dealership.
U can infer the trade in was a few thousand less so 31k sounds plausible for low mileage cars
Wow! Aspec with tech for 33.9k is great!

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
Nice to get an slightly used or demo car for a few thousand less. I just can’t believe my local Honda dealer turned down my offer to trade in my 2023 Integra 6MT with 2000 miles for a CTR with my offered $4k markup, then they could make lots of money on both cars, but they decided to hold out for a $10K markup.

Last edited:
First Name
Johnny B
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra (tech/A-spec/6-speed)
My free online Carfax offer at a local Toyota dealer for my tech/A-spec/6-speed in October was $40060. Couple days ago on a second, brand new car (long story) was $33K. Car has 50 miles. Trades have dropped off a cliff in central NC

MattIntegra23

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 1995 Mercedes Benz C220
My free online Carfax offer at a local Toyota dealer for my tech/A-spec/6-speed in October was $40060. Couple days ago on a second, brand new car (long story) was $33K. Car has 50 miles. Trades have dropped off a cliff in central NC
You drove 50 miles in two months? Why'd you get the car...

First Name
Johnny B
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2 different cars. sorry if that wasn't clear. First one had the paint ruined by the selling dealer. I got another 3 months later at no cost to me.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
2 different cars. sorry if that wasn't clear. First one had the paint ruined by the selling dealer. I got another 3 months later at no cost to me.
What did they do to ruin the paint?

First Name
Johnny B
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
First car had some 'imperfections' in paint from delivery. Dealer took car to bare metal to fix....left drip marks under the new clear coat in repainted areas, as well as left several areas of burn marks in the clearcoat in other areas. As a bonus, the entire car was left coated in paint dust. All windows, alloy wheels, etc. Had the car over a month just to get that back. Asked for a complete refund, but they dealt me the next 6 speed due in instead. Drove it a total of 2300 miles before getting the second car.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
First car had some 'imperfections' in paint from delivery. Dealer took car to bare metal to fix....left drip marks under the new clear coat in repainted areas, as well as left several areas of burn marks in the clearcoat in other areas. As a bonus, the entire car was left coated in paint dust. All windows, alloy wheels, etc. Had the car over a month just to get that back. Asked for a complete refund, but they dealt me the next 6 speed due in instead. Drove it a total of 2300 miles before getting the second car.
Oh wow. That's insane! Glad they made it up to you.

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2015 TLX , 2002 TL Type S
With used car values going down and interest rates skyrocketing, my guess is it won't be a very pretty sight come summer 2023.

I've personally decided to forego the Type S for now. The economy isn't really heading in a good place, and moving another 10-15k (assuming 50-52k OTD) into a higher interest loan all while taking a gnarly hit on the value of my current Integra? I'm gonna side with my brain and not my heart on this one.
i'm with you on this, cash is king & i'm happy with what i have, maybe in a couple of years before Acura stops
making ICE cars i might think about it, also being in the Chicago area i won't be able to open it up much, ( traffic
sucks balls ) i can't even get on what i have much now.

First Name
Johnny B
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I, for one, won't be waiting for the ITS.
First of all, my experience with my current car. My blood pressure and heart rate go up just driving over to the dealer.
Next, 300+ HP is too much. I can't get the power down in first 2 gears now.....
Current market not withstanding, given the dealer markups on the CTR, good luck finding an ITS for less than at least $55-60K.
To be fair, the first one bought will be on bring-a-trailer anyway, and why shouldn't the salesman get a couple bucks of that?

I've owned a honda accord sedan with a manual transmission since 1999 and been driving a manual for over 40 years.....
1999 EX 4-cylinder, 5-speed (sold around 200K miles)
2007 EXL V6, 6-speed (sold around 200K miles)
2019 2-liter turbo Sport, 6-speed (taken out by a deer with only 36K miles)

the 2 liter turbo that was in the accord is a honey of an engine.....255 HP, runs on regular fuel, gets over 30 MPG in mixed driving.
IF that engine were put in the ITS, and the markup was similar to the accord markup over the 1.5 liter (~$4500), I might be in the market.

i figure the current integra will be my last new ICE with manual transmission.

just my 2 cents.