• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
im not a big fan of Tiger Eye Pearl. My Accord Sport 2.0t was Platinum White but I ALWAYS wished I had gotten it in Black...I might go Black/Red for the Type S but Im HOPING the Type S gets a unique leather color...Blue, Burgundy, Brown..something unique.
At first I really liked the way a white Accord would look, but then I began to see it EVERYWHERE now I almost hate it

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
I felt the same about the Sonic Gray Pearl Honda uses. Loved it till I saw it everywhere
Pandemic Primer. I liked the color when it was unique but it seems now every manufacturer has this matte, light blue grey color as an option. I actually really like the Smokey Mauve Pearl on the hatchback touring.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I was looking at the shut off sequence on the digital display and I have to say Acura did a good job at Hiding the Type S this time around. For both TLX and MDX base models when they came out to the public, Acura had the model of the Type S version in the shutdown part compared to a base model. So it seems Acura is really hiding the identity of the Type S model.

Reactions: HKF

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
could be they really are trying to give the enthusiasts what they want in the Type S and are trying to use the base intergra to gen up the support

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
could be they really are trying to give the enthusiasts what they want in the Type S and are trying to use the base intergra to gen up the support
It could be but the Type S will still remain a 5 door hatchback. Hopefully we see something on the 22nd during that virtual thing they have planned or Grand Prix but I think what’s holding it back is Type R.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So it's funny. Another Acura dealer just called me, one I didn't do a reservation with. Sales Person said they don't expect the integra for 4-5 months (saying there are in fact delays). He said they cannot see the reservations until Corporate sends it to them (takes a few days) and that they haven't gotten many reservations (they are the largest Acura Dealer on the West Coast)
I pressed him about ADM and he couldn't confirm that they wouldn't tack on (they tack on 3K on current MDX's) but told me they don't charge extra for the ILX's they have on the lot (I wonder why)
I asked about a firm MSRP and he said while they don't have it, they feel it'll be closer to mid 30's for the base. So clearly I ended the conversation there.

I am feeling the car market will slow down - I think the business model of ordering cars from dealers based on incoming cars will become the standard for the foreseeable future. Once the integra starts rolling off the assemblyline I forsee a honda civic type of purchase process. If you don't have one, you will be able to reserve on inbound or put an order in and have a dealer allocate it.

He didn't seem to have a ton of information, it was a courtesy call. I think I'm going to hold my current PENSKE reservation and see what happens.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
So it's funny. Another Acura dealer just called me, one I didn't do a reservation with. Sales Person said they don't expect the integra for 4-5 months (saying there are in fact delays). He said they cannot see the reservations until Corporate sends it to them (takes a few days) and that they haven't gotten many reservations (they are the largest Acura Dealer on the West Coast)
I pressed him about ADM and he couldn't confirm that they wouldn't tack on (they tack on 3K on current MDX's) but told me they don't charge extra for the ILX's they have on the lot (I wonder why)
I asked about a firm MSRP and he said while they don't have it, they feel it'll be closer to mid 30's for the base. So clearly I ended the conversation there.

I am feeling the car market will slow down - I think the business model of ordering cars from dealers based on incoming cars will become the standard for the foreseeable future. Once the integra starts rolling off the assemblyline I forsee a honda civic type of purchase process. If you don't have one, you will be able to reserve on inbound or put an order in and have a dealer allocate it.

He didn't seem to have a ton of information, it was a courtesy call. I think I'm going to hold my current PENSKE reservation and see what happens.
Highly and I mean highly doubt the base to start at mid $30k lol I mean honestly, 17 inch rims, 7 inch touchscreen, no suede seats, no heads up, ELS studio 3D isn’t even available and no fogs that honestly doesn’t sound like a Mid $30k car. I can see $30,500 or $31k but that’s it for base. For the A-Spec probably $32k and then Tech $33.5-34k.

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
Highly and I mean highly doubt the base to start at mid $30k lol I mean honestly, 17 inch rims, 7 inch touchscreen, no suede seats, no heads up, ELS studio 3D isn’t even available and no fogs that honestly doesn’t sound like a Mid $30k car. I can see $30,500 or $31k but that’s it for base. For the A-Spec probably $32k and then Tech $33.5-34k.
Hope the prices are as you predict. Though Acura can barely compete in the luxury segment, I am worried about the dealer markups because of car shortage.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Hope the prices are as you predict. Though Acura can barely compete in the luxury segment, I am worried about the dealer markups because of car shortage.
Dealerships will always mark up to make profit for themselves over helping the brand. Sometimes you have to travel out to find a good dealership that doesn’t do that

VCGood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra A-Spec Technology Liquid Carbon CVT
I went to my local dealership to check out the liquid carbon color (there was none)and he was surprise when I told him that a dealership in California was doing MSRP. He said that in the bay they plan on doing 5-7k+ MSRP. Getting kinda nervous about only have MSRP in writing (not even signed by the manager). Maybe I’ll push for MSRP + No ADM + Signed by the manager which is a big fucking push.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Agree full stop. The phone call left a bad taste in my mouth. I think he was trying to justify why they "might" add an ADM.
The base integra is 100% a Civic EX-L. The integra A spec is the civic touring +

Just passing on what I was told. clearly this dealer didn't have much info to pass.

Regarding the terms and conditions, I didn't catch it last week during making my reservation but Acura has a line in there about "the price is determined by the dealer and may not be MSRP" feels like a cop out in my opinion.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I went to my local dealership to check out the liquid carbon color (there was none)and he was surprise when I told him that a dealership in California was doing MSRP. He said that in the bay they plan on doing 5-7k+ MSRP. Getting kinda nervous about only have MSRP in writing (not even signed by the manager). Maybe I’ll push for MSRP + No ADM + Signed by the manager which is a big fucking push.
You could do that to secure it but make sure it’s in an email or handwritten.

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
I was looking at the shut off sequence on the digital display and I have to say Acura did a good job at Hiding the Type S this time around. For both TLX and MDX base models when they came out to the public, Acura had the model of the Type S version in the shutdown part compared to a base model. So it seems Acura is really hiding the identity of the Type S model.
Can you link to the video that you watched? Thanks in advance.