• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I guess we need to confirm if it is in fact "alcantara" as that is a specific branded material. If it's like my Macan, a lint roller once a month does the trick to keep it clean.
Acura usually doesn’t call it “alcantara” but it’s very similar to it in terms of touch and feel.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Acura usually doesn’t call it “alcantara” but it’s very similar to it in terms of touch and feel.
Redline called it alcantara during the review, so if it's just microfiber suede a lint roller/vacuum will do the trick keep it clean

Reactions: HKF

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
This is a good point. For reference... my 19' Civic Coupe EX CVT was tested as only being about .2-.3 seconds slower to 60 than the manual Si coupe, despite being slightly heavier AND 30hp down from the Si. In a straight out race with someone who isn't amazing at rowing their gears, basically a dead heat. Obviously this doesn't account for the much improved handling side of the Si over my civic.

Point being... even if the Integra comes in around 150-200lbs heavier than the Si the CVT may end up making it still quicker than the Si and definitely quicker than the manual Integra. If the Si manual manages 6.9-7.1 seconds (figures I've seen in reviews) then the CVT Integra may be closer to the 6.6-6.7 figure. Obviously that still leaves matters of handling performance up in the air based on weight and tire choice. But the *slightly* wider stance of the Integra over the civic should help with cornering stability and a planted feeling. And the inclusion of the adaptive dampers on the top trim might work further to offset weight increase and bring it more in line with the lighter Si in terms of those handling metrics. It also doesn't take into account any custom tuning Acura may have done to the engine, transmission, exhaust, etc which could also help (or hurt) it's numbers.
For sure. I’ll take a mid to high 6 second to 60 all day! And you’re right about the tuning. Dynos will be interesting, specifically hondatas since it’ll be consistent to the new Si. I kinda doubt this but I also wouldn’t be surprised if the integra dynos higher than the Si did but they decided to list them both at 200hp. Advertised hp numbers seem to be like résumés these days. They just make them up lol. It’s claimed the exhaust was custom tuned by Acura and we know it sounds different than the Si. We know the CVT was tuned and has fake shifts. So when they claim the engine was also specifically tuned by Acura, it would be weird to dyno the exact same as the Si.

And to all those saying the Si active dampers sucked and did nothing. Acura although under Honda, does have their own engineers. It’s not a copy and paste damper from the 3 year old Si. Acura is typically VERY good and making active dampers actually adjust between settings.

Last edited:

eth700

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Prius 2018 X5
Any guesses as to when deliveries may happen? I think someone speculated in the fall, I also read maybe late spring?

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Any guesses as to when deliveries may happen? I think someone speculated in the fall, I also read maybe late spring?
It’s Late Spring early Summer. Someone somewhere heard from a source it would be fall but I highly and I mean highly doubt that.

eth700

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Prius 2018 X5
It’s Late Spring early Summer. Someone somewhere heard from a source it would be fall but I highly and I mean highly doubt that.
that would be great, waiting until fall, I might change my mind ?

DipTheoryA

First Name
Dip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hondas and Acuras
Here's another walkaround intro from Road Show. The interesting thing is it appears that they've used a different lens than others like Redline Reviews. LIke real estate, the wide angle lense makes things look larger, sportier. RoadShow - flat and it gives a different and probably more accurate look at the car.
Roadshow

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Here's another walkaround intro from Road Show. The interesting thing is it appears that they've used a different lens than others like Redline Reviews. LIke real estate, the wide angle lense makes things look larger, sportier. RoadShow - flat and it gives a different and probably more accurate look at the car.
Roadshow
I figured either they had a different lighting set up or there is something off with the color correction/white balancing they did....the red car looks REALLY orange...unless that's the orange that they used on the civic.....

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
847BF054-33AE-44C5-B586-69CEE59C1ECE.jpeg

Posted via someone who works at an Acura dealership on Facebook. I believe this is for PDI product knowledge.
So that like, 2-3 oil changes (Maybe $200?), and a tire rotation is like a 15-20min job in a driveway. Also the multi-point is something my dealer does for free on every visit no matter what its there for or how old it is. This is a really odd thing to brag about. Now if it was oil/filter for the powertrain warranty life that would be cool.

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
For sure. I’ll take a mid to high 6 second to 60 all day! And you’re right about the tuning. Dynos will be interesting, specifically hondatas since it’ll be consistent to the new Si. I kinda doubt this but I also wouldn’t be surprised if the integra dynos higher than the Si did but they decided to list them both at 200hp. Advertised hp numbers seem to be like résumés these days. They just make them up lol. It’s claimed the exhaust was custom tuned by Acura and we know it sounds different than the Si. We know the CVT was tuned and has fake shifts. So when they claim the engine was also specifically tuned by Acura, it would be weird to dyno the exact same as the Si.

And to all those saying the Si active dampers sucked and did nothing. Acura although under Honda, does have their own engineers. It’s not a copy and paste damper from the 3 year old Si. Acura is typically VERY good and making active dampers actually adjust between settings.
It’s plausible for the Integra to get those 0-60 times. The Accord 1.5 does 6.6 seconds with approximately the same weight (~3230 lbs) and 192 hp.

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
Anyone try to reserve and it gives you an error saying it can't process your payment info? My info is right, went through it a couple times to make sure and no dice. Wonder if maybe initial reservations are over

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Anyone try to reserve and it gives you an error saying it can't process your payment info? My info is right, went through it a couple times to make sure and no dice. Wonder if maybe initial reservations are over
Just for fun I tried to make another reservation and I got all the way to payment (didn't submit) I wonder if you can contact your dealer to confirm slots and/or have them help make the reservation