• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

springconvert

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 Honda Element EX AWD
2.0 Accord with the 10 speed will blow this out of the water.
In terms of power and some features (vented seats on touring for example), for sure, but I’m a single guy and don’t really need a car that large. And I prefer the Integra’s styling and hatch practicality. For me it’ll come down to how they feel to drive and live with.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Si (sold) 2020 Type R (sold) 1994 Honda Acty
In terms of power and some features (vented seats on touring for example), for sure, but I’m a single guy and don’t really need a car that large. And I prefer the Integra’s styling and hatch practicality. For me it’ll come down to how they feel to drive and live with.

Just seems a bigger/heavier Si is not going to be that great. You drive the 2.0 and there will be no comparison. Throw a Ktuner on the 2.0 and that car is a freakin beast.

VCGood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra A-Spec Technology Liquid Carbon CVT
Anyone have any tips so I can get this thing for MSRP? The dealer called me already and I was too scared to ask if they’ll be able to give it to me for msrp.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That's an interesting way of comparing cars.

Well the Integra is longer, wider and heavier than the Si with the same powertrain. So your paying more for less performance.

The Accord is only slightly larger and your getting a powertrain that is leagues ahead.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Anyone have any tips so I can get this thing for MSRP? The dealer called me already and I was too scared to ask if they’ll be able to give it to me for msrp.
unfortunately you are going to have to ask, because otherwise you need to start calling around even out of state to find MSRP and move your reservation there. Definitely better to do this now than later

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

When I bought my Type R I emailed every dealer within 12 hours of my house, I bought from the first one that replied with a MSRP quote.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Well the Integra is longer, wider and heavier than the Si with the same powertrain. So your paying more for less performance.

The Accord is only slightly larger and your getting a powertrain that is leagues ahead.
Um so the same argument everyone made about why the RSX sucks... feeling very 2002 in here.

Also being wider means it will handle better. There is a reason the CTR is wider than other Civics.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
When I bought my Type R I emailed every dealer within 12 hours of my house, I bought from the first one that replied with a MSRP quote.
Wait, you have a Type-R? Don't you know its wider so its heavier.. and there for its slower...

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wait, you have a Type-R? Don't you know its wider so its heavier.. and there for its slower...

Your comment makes no sense.

First the Integra is wider but has the same wheel base. Also has the same brakes so adding weight reduces the effectiveness of them.

Second, yeah the Type R is heavier but you get a 2.0 with 300HP vs a 1.5 with 200. That's difference then adding hundreds of pounds and keeping the same exact power.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Also, the RSX sucked because Honda fucked up on the suspension, It's well documented.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Also, the RSX sucked because Honda fucked up on the suspension, It's well documented.
Funny you think most even knewor cared about that before ragging on it for being a "fat heavy slow Si"

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Funny you think most even knewor cared about that before ragging on it for being a "fat heavy slow Si"

No one is saying that. The suspension sucked so the car did not handle well. The Type S had a good engine and made good power. The K series IMO is the best engine Honda has ever made.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Your comment makes no sense.

First the Integra is wider but has the same wheel base. Also has the same brakes so adding weight reduces the effectiveness of them.

Second, yeah the Type R is heavier but you get a 2.0 with 300HP vs a 1.5 with 200. That's difference then adding hundreds of pounds and keeping the same exact power.
You're really complaining about 1in wider and 2 longer? lol