• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

1995 Acura integra Valet button

bogthebuilder

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Acur Integra LS
Can anyone share with me where the valet button is connected under the driver side dash. I bought my daughter a new remote, but when the light on the steering wheel didn't light up, I took off the panel and realized the connector wasn't attached to anything. Does anyone know where the connector is for this?

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Maybe it's different in Canada but in the US the 95 integra did NOT have a valet button, it's likely an aftermarket alarm. You can try tracing things through using an alarm install guide, but my guess is it will depend how it was installed and you will have to chase it from there. You shouldn't NEED the button though as most alarms allow you to bypass it using the remote (I know my Viper did).

http://www.civic-eg.com/causeforalarm/dc_integra/index.php

Hakmamba

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, T4R V8, Prius Prime, Integra Type S
Can anyone share with me where the valet button is connected under the driver side dash. I bought my daughter a new remote, but when the light on the steering wheel didn't light up, I took off the panel and realized the connector wasn't attached to anything. Does anyone know where the connector is for this?
Its been ages, but first off if you said "light on steering wheel" that's prob from an aftermarket alarm. If I recall my own aftermarket alarm switch was located or mounted inside my glove compartment or sometimes on the panel by the driver left leg. It's been way too many years, either way some pics may help.