Sponsored


Search results

  1. Another Newcomer Here - 2025 ITS

    Welcome to the Type S club..we have a 23 MDX S in our garage also...
  2. 2025 A Spec can’t get shocks back in.

    What North Carolina said above...
  3. New Article on long-term ownership...

    I heard camrys, lacs and lexos are soft and quiet...idk choices
  4. Watch those potholes boys and girls

    Could have been a "pothole" but 20-30 in a parking lot is not slow
  5. Why did you choose a Type S?

    #elh0102...wow..I just retired and my plan is to do just what you decided not to do... The ITS and my GT-R should cover my ZO6 purchase late next year..I got to have a V8 back in my life before its too late to enjoy it...and its a way to down size at least thats how I'm pitching it to the...
  6. Why did you choose a Type S?

    My 2017 Ford Focus RS had over 90K plus hard miles and I needed a new daily, GR and R were both above MSRP...So up popped the ITS, looks and decent performnce for what it is..no brainer.. 24k+ miles later and I still enjoy wringing ITS neck
  7. Newcomer - 2025 Integra TypeS

    Congrats...My wife has a Black MDX Type S also...But drives the Hybrid Limited Taco more often...go figure..love Black but its a major pain chasing dirt...Enjoy the New rides
  8. What Tire Came With Your Type S?

    Dealers may swap tires on a used veicle if they are worn out...New vehicle doubt they would bother..So you getting a 25 OP.. Congrats
  9. What Makes Type R More Track Ready?

    Type R was built with track use in mind not so sure that was Acura's intent...Acura just stole the drive train and gave it a better looking body (jmho)....track junkie would be better served with a Type R and again jmho....
  10. Help Deciding Between Vossen HF-5 and BBS RE-V7

    You asked...none of the above...BBS seems like over kill on a ITS....jmho...your mula
  11. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Get them PPFd...lol..j/k...they look great..just wish Acura wheels didn't chip when looked at...
  12. Spare Tire & Usage

    I would never put a spare on the front wheels...jmho off topic: why did you get rid of the GR?
  13. Brakes parts so costly

    Great prices...How many miles do you have on them?
  14. Heavier steering feel post Recall

    I didn't notice any changes post recall
  15. Head Unit replacement

    lol...most of products sold today are made in China...So
  16. Any updates for the 2026 mild changes?

    Mine lives in the elements...But I got a micro remote for garage door duties
  17. Possibly Trading In For Integra Type-S

    V8 will be missed...I want from a V8 LS7 to a twin turbo V6. 7K redline of the LS7 :D. 5 years later and I'm fighting the urge for a C8Z...OP if you're V8 fan don't do it...ITS is a great daily driver for what it is...JMHO


Top