• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
***Since we have deposits anyway AND we will need to put an online deposit down - I say it might be a great thing for a lot of us to pull our deposits with the dealers (especially if it’s not saving our spots & as soon as the gates open everyone clicks away their online reservation). One of my dealers mentioned a few weeks that if they do the online reservation method then they’ll have to refund my current deposit anyway.

Maybe if they see (& care) that strongly interested potential customers are flocking away in droves, then MAYBE that “price subject to change without notice” disclaimer might mildly lower the MSRP.

A little doubtful, I know. But even 50k after destination might make a lot of us happy & continue to stay engaged as potential buyer.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
A lot of people were expecting ~$48k.

$52k is $4k more than what people were expecting, more than 8% of the total price people were expecting.

Also, where is there $8k in value over the CTR? The seats are heated, but not as nice, and not real leather. You get a HUD with limited functionality, and you get a nice stereo system. That's it. You could maybe justify that as being $4k of value. Maybe. But $8k? No way.
I guess I can somewhat see your point... but what's the difference between MSRP of the Si vs Integra? About the same?

But where I think your logic fails is that you can't ACTUALLY GET a CTR for MSRP. So I fail to see why people's heads are exploding over this. You know what people are paying for CTRs! If not, just go take a glance on Autotrader, you'll see a plethora of used FL5s asking north of $58k!!!

End of the day I think it's just this little corner of the internet and the only people melting down are the same 5 people who've got their hopes up. I still expect to encounter an ADM battle when I actually go try to buy this car. In no way do I anticipate people not buying this car because it's a couple grand over expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I guess I can somewhat see your point... but what's the difference between MSRP of the Si vs Integra? About the same?

But where I think your logic fails is that you can't ACTUALLY GET a CTR for MSRP. So I fail to see why people's heads are exploding over this. You know what people are paying for CTRs! If not, just go take a glance on Autotrader, you'll see a plethora of used FL5s asking north of $58k!!!

End of the day I think it's just this little corner of the internet and the only people melting down are the same 5 people who've got their hopes up. I still expect to encounter an ADM battle when I actually go try to buy this car. In no way do I anticipate people not buying this car because it's a couple grand over expectations.

You may need your head examined.
Lovely fellow forum member here, gentleman. Just lovely. I can agree with your statement on a different level. That’s all it would take for you to hope you never run into me somewhere rich boy. MAYBE In capital letters in my post, not likely. But I think most will agree on this forum that your probably the most heavily one side minded opinionated member on here.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Lovely fellow forum member here, gentleman. Just lovely.
Dude... just because the same few people on this forum are upset over the MSRP news, you can't realistically expect if you pull your name off their "list" that suddenly they'll change their minds on price? It's just not based in reality.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Dude... just because the same few people on this forum are upset over the MSRP news, you can't realistically expect if you pull your name off their "list" that suddenly they'll change their minds on price? It's just not based in reality.
“Might, MAYBE, maybe, a little doubtful” was exactly my way of putting it.

You never know what people mental state is or if they’ve had any trauma PTSD, etc. Treading lightly is a good way to live.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD

Yes, it's right around $8k between the Si and A-Spec Tech.

But the problem that I think a lot of people have is, we don't get some of the cool stuff from the Type R (sporty seats, special digital gauge cluster, LogR feature). The ITS gets the same seats as the base Integra, just with stiffer foam and some different materials, the same basic/boring gauge cluster from the base Integra, and no LogR feature. Also, you lose features that you get in the $15k less expensive A-Spec Tech (heated steering wheel option, power passenger seat, memory driver seat, sunroof, rear USB ports).

People have gotten FL5's for $5k over MSRP, and I honestly think that's a better deal than the ITS is.

The Fed raising rates and the general market turmoil isn't helpful either for people that were going to finance. Hell, I was going to be a cash buyer and I still couldn't make the fiscally responsible side of the brain come around to the idea of this car at this price.

To the people that do buy it, I'm happy for them, and am sure they'll enjoy it. But I have to be pragmatic in what I spend my money on, and this car, at this price, just isn't it for me.

Speedyx

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TLX
As someone who still plans on buying the type s, the things that change for me with the new price is, i will not settle for a different color then my preferred choice. I will not pay a cent over msrp and I will no longer be buying any addons like i originally planned on since the price is more then the 48k i was expecting.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
As someone who still plans on buying the type s, the things that change for me with the new price is, i will not settle for a different color then my preferred choice. I will not pay a cent over msrp and I will no longer be buying any addons like i originally planned on since the price is more then the 48k i was expecting.
What's your preferred color choice?

Speedyx

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TLX
What's your preferred color choice?
Blue with black int. Im not even bothering with the reservations since thats not being offered. I can wait. I've already waited over a year, and its been well over 2 years since ive had a fun car.

Jaykoolzboy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F150 Lightning ER, Hyundai Kona EV, INOIQ EV
wow, this is just ridiculous price (3K above what it suppose to be)

for 51K , I will definitely get a M240i with Premium and HK Package (Plus whatever discount you can get from BMW dealer)

or used ND2 Miata Sport (20 - 22K) + S550 Mustang GT stick shift with Coyote V8 (28k to 30K)

This is a joke from Acura , I mean really?

Screenshot 2023-05-04 132422.jpg

Last edited:

burburbur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 740i
People have gotten FL5's for $5k over MSRP, and I honestly think that's a better deal than the ITS is.
This is the problem. The Si to A-Spec comparisons are off base because the Integra actually gives you a nicer interior for the markup. Comparing CTR to ITS, the ITS is arguably the worse package. You get heated seats and a nicer stereo, but you lose the stuff you talked about (seats, logger, shift lights). I can understand a small markup over the CTR just because its got an Acura badge, but 8k for a worse (or at best neutral) package is insulting.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
I don't believe White/Black is part of the online reservation so I too will not be participating in the online reservation system.

Mike

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
wow, this is just ridiculous price (3K above what it suppose to be)

for 51K , I will definitely get a M240i with Premium and HK Package. This is a joke from Acura.

Screenshot 2023-05-04 132422.jpg
But.....it is a BMW ;)
So, it's discounted from the factory for the future issues you will experience, lol

Mike

ZeeKay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback 6MT
Well then the Mazda is out.

I think the GLI is pretty roomy, but I haven't sat in a Forte forever. I think the rear room in the Integra is among the best, but the low roofline and lack of rear HVAC bring down livability scores. Not saying it's a problem, but I couldn't give my in-laws a ride home a couple weeks ago because they would really struggle getting in and out.
Having driven the Mazda in 6MT, its a lot more... numb than the Honda/Acura. Its a comfortable ride sure, but not really what I'd call sporty.