• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
Installed my pro kit yesterday.
Quite happy with it. I will say it dropped more than the claimed 1.3" and 1". I personally wouldn't want it any lower. Almost no wheel gap. No regrets going with the pros over the sports.
Handling is great. Comparable to stock. I can feel the firmness on rougher roads and train tracks at highway speeds but not bad.
I won't do spacers with these wheels...this is my winter setup(canada). I have a new set of enkies for summer. 18×8.5 35 offset.
I'm calling tomorrow to book an alignment, I'll post the results. If it's bad, I'll go ahead and order a camber kit.
Excuse the filthy ride, it's cold and roads are dusty from salt. 🙁

20230115_172636.jpg

Nycvic

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec 6MT
Awesome. Rear camber kit installed or no?

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023 Liquid Carbon
Installed my pro kit yesterday.
Quite happy with it. I will say it dropped more than the claimed 1.3" and 1". I personally wouldn't want it any lower. Almost no wheel gap. No regrets going with the pros over the sports.
Handling is great. Comparable to stock. I can feel the firmness on rougher roads and train tracks at highway speeds but not bad.
I won't do spacers with these wheels...this is my winter setup(canada). I have a new set of enkies for summer. 18×8.5 35 offset.
I'm calling tomorrow to book an alignment, I'll post the results. If it's bad, I'll go ahead and order a camber kit.
Excuse the filthy ride, it's cold and roads are dusty from salt. 🙁

20230115_172636.jpg
Did you get a camber kit

Wheats027

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Civic Type R/23 Integra 6spd
Has anyone found listed spring rates for these? Or what the stock spring rates are?

OP
OP
Josh2201

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Here's my alignment after lowering spring install with no camber kit.
Rear right seems to be out of spec by a bit. I'm not concerned with this. There's a couple variables that could be a factor in those results so I'm going to leave it as it. Toe is the biggest thing for tire wear. And my steering wheel is straight and tight like new again. After the install it was turned to the right and a bit loose. So I'm happy with how she is!

20230117_161931.jpg

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rear right seems to be out of spec by a bit. I'm not concerned with this. There's a couple variables that could be a factor in those results so I'm going to leave it as it. Toe is the biggest thing for tire wear. And my steering wheel is straight and tight like new again. After the install it was turned to the right and a bit loose. So I'm happy with how she is!

20230117_161931.jpg
Would it be a big difference with a 19x 8.5 with a 30+ offset with a 235/35/ R19 tire

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Wheel and tire size have nothing to do with alignment angles. You won’t have any issues rubbing if that’s what you were referring to.

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wheel and tire size have nothing to do with alignment angles. You won’t have any issues rubbing if that’s what you were referring to.
My main thing is if I don't have to spend the money on the camber kit I would prefer that

OP
OP
Josh2201

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My main thing is if I don't have to spend the money on the camber kit I would prefer that
Well my results are pretty good. Your wheel size won't be a factor so you should be fine with no camber kit. Some camber doesn't necessarily wear tires faster, it just wears them uneven. If you run a square setup, you can rotate your tires so they wear even.

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Well my results are pretty good. Your wheel size won't be a factor so you should be fine with no camber kit. Some camber doesn't necessarily wear tires faster, it just wears them uneven. If you run a square setup, you can rotate your tires so they wear even.
Okay well that's good to know I bought the ebiach springs and the wheels but I just been back and forth if I should buy the camber kit I though the offset of the wheels had to with camber as well so that was dumb on my part lol this is my first car that I've modified so its definitely a new experience.

OP
OP
Josh2201

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Okay well that's good to know I bought the ebiach springs and the wheels but I just been back and forth if I should buy the camber kit I though the offset of the wheels had to with camber as well so that was dumb on my part lol this is my first car that I've modified so its definitely a new experience.
Fair enough. I was in the same position. Didn't know if I really need it. And spent a bunch on my springs and rims. I can always get a camber kit later on if it bothers me and then just do a 2 wheel alignment to dial it in.

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 CTR, 2023 Integra aspec MT

20230117_161931.jpg
got it, so basically what i am seeing is the camber kit will bring the rear camber in equal when needed.

one question i have, did you pull the front pins to get more camber from the front or is that .7 and .6 a result of the springs?

OP
OP
Josh2201

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
got it, so basically what i am seeing is the camber kit will bring the rear camber in equal when needed.

one question i have, did you pull the front pins to get more camber from the front or is that .7 and .6 a result of the springs?
Ya exactly.
I didn't touch anything else in the front so that's probably just from the springs.