• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

raymeibaum

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
I ordered Platinum White Pearl with the red leather interior and I'm really having second thoughts about the red.. Kinda sucks that the options are so limited. I would have chosen black interior if I could. Perhaps the dealers have more control regarding this?

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
I ordered Apex Blue Pearl with the Orchid interior and I keep going back and forth on the Orchid. Given a choice, I think I would have chosen black interior first and red interior second - as I am concerned about the Orchid and dirt. Has anyone seen this Apex Blue/Orchid combo in another car? Please share your thoughts about the Blue/Orchid combo and/or the Orchid interior in general - thanks!

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Originally wanted carbon on black but that wasn’t a choice so my second choice was black so it worked out
Biggest want was a black interior

OP
OP
raymeibaum

raymeibaum

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
I ordered Apex Blue Pearl with the Orchid interior and I keep going back and forth on the Orchid. Given a choice, I think I would have chosen black interior first and red interior second - as I am concerned about the Orchid and dirt. Has anyone seen this Apex Blue/Orchid combo in another car? Please share your thoughts about the Blue/Orchid combo and/or the Orchid interior in general - thanks!
I think the blue/orchid looks very classy. Like any light interior though, I'd be worried about clothing dye transfer and dirt. Perhaps Acura's synthetic leather material is hardier than others.

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I think the blue/orchid looks very classy. Like any light interior though, I'd be worried about clothing dye transfer and dirt. Perhaps Acura's synthetic leather material is hardier than others.
Bottom line: Classy wins over dirty or dirty ditches the blue/orchid combo? Thanks for your feedback!

KhasnFX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'09 Civic Si, '23 Integra
I reserved Apex Blue with Orchid as well. I've seen that blue in the sun and it looks amazing. I enjoy washing/detailing, so not too concerned with the interior getting messy.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Liquid Carbon with Red A-Spec Tech. I choose that over the Apex Blue with White because I feared the White would get too dirty especially since it’s ultra suede.

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
I've never had an interior so bold as red, and I'm just not sure I'll love it. It's just so very red.
I think the red on the back rows especially seems a bit much, and it would've been nice if they added some black elements to reduce standing out so much, but I rather have that red interior than the plain and boring standard ebony and orchid just isn't for me.

Also I think the Liquid Carbon is really growing on me. I think I prefer it over the white pearl now.

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I reserved Apex Blue with Orchid as well. I've seen that blue in the sun and it looks amazing. I enjoy washing/detailing, so not too concerned with the interior getting messy.
Firstly, thanks for your Apex Blue and Orchid thoughts/endorsement of sorts! I haven't seen that blue in the sun and it still looks amazing - thus, it probably looks even more amazing in the sun! I am definitely loving the Apex Blue Pearl - so with that in mind, everyone out there please tell me which interior color (assuming you'd have the ability to choose: red, black, orchid, blue?) you'd think would go best with that blue? Thanks in advance for all of your input/feedback/advice! By the way, I did see a blue interior on some YouTube video - does anyone think a blue interior could be a viable option? Apex Blue with blue interior sounds AMAZING!

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I think the red on the back rows especially seems a bit much, and it would've been nice if they added some black elements to reduce standing out so much, but I rather have that red interior than the plain and boring standard ebony and orchid just isn't for me.

Also I think the Liquid Carbon is really growing on me. I think I prefer it over the white pearl now.
6B09ADAE-D71D-4732-B153-F6865BA6A5C2.jpeg

This is my sister-in-law’s MDX A-Spec with the same Liquid Carbon. So when sunlight hits the paint you can see that the shadow goes darker on the paint but notice how the paint has a brown hue to it. It looks astonishing in person

OP
OP
raymeibaum

raymeibaum

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None

Boring black is okay for me as long as its comfortable ? and I totally agree about the solid red back row.

I may be joining you in camp Liquid Carbon. It certainly doesn't help that there isn't a single press shot of the car in white pearl whereas there are tons of sexy shots featuring the car in liquid carbon. They're both beautiful colors, but I feel with so many gloss black features, the contrast of the white will look very striking.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
I have to agree, Liquid Carbon and Apex Blue were the stand out colors. Clearly having limited choice was more a bean counting function for Acura and understandably so; but it sucks for us pre order folks LOL

Hopefully once the first wave of release is done over the summer, and Acura gets to a more comfortable process of integra deliveries, new color combinations will be offered. I cannot imagine them not offering different colors with the Type-S as well which I would posit would be introduced late fall, early winter.

It really does look like Acura is following the 2022 Civic timeline (release in early spring for the standard versions) sprinkle it across the summer and then release the Si mid Fall for early winter deliveries. And the Si did get more color options as well.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I have to agree, Liquid Carbon and Apex Blue were the stand out colors. Clearly having limited choice was more a bean counting function for Acura and understandably so; but it sucks for us pre order folks LOL

Hopefully once the first wave of release is done over the summer, and Acura gets to a more comfortable process of integra deliveries, new color combinations will be offered. I cannot imagine them not offering different colors with the Type-S as well which I would posit would be introduced late fall, early winter.

It really does look like Acura is following the 2022 Civic timeline (release in early spring for the standard versions) sprinkle it across the summer and then release the Si mid Fall for early winter deliveries. And the Si did get more color options as well.
If we look at the other Type S models in Acura’s lineup, only real added color to Type S over base is the Tiger Eye Pearl. I suspect it’s because the plant they build it in only has the colors the regular Integra and all other Acura’s get. Now as some might remember the Long Beach Blue color. It is possible we will not see that in the Type S. only way for the color to be an option is Acura offering a PMC Integra which I would assume the next in line to get a PMC is the TLX/Type S. It of course could also be that the reason it had Long Beach Blue was because of the track it was at. Many variables to think about.