• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Nice!! Wonder when it’ll be. SEMA is next week. LA auto show soon after. Rad wood. So many options lol

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Yeah, I heard Radwood as well since Acura sponsers it.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Yep RadWood would be the place for it to be revealed.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Even though it'll probably just be a visual reveal (exterior and interior) without any hard specs or trim info, I'm super excited to see how Acura evolved the Civic Hatch into the new Integra visually and sets it apart when the camo is stripped off.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Even though it'll probably just be a visual reveal (exterior and interior) without any hard specs or trim info, I'm super excited to see how Acura evolved the Civic Hatch into the new Integra visually and sets it apart when the camo is stripped off.
Agreed. Although it might even just be exterior like the civic when the reveal was just blacked out windows. Wishful thinking that maybe we’ll get a tease at the specs.
Articles aren’t ruling out the hybrid type S, would be nice to know since I assume that would be drastically more expensive than just a Type R + automatic and AWD, not sure that would be in my budget.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Agreed. Although it might even just be exterior like the civic when the reveal was just blacked out windows. Wishful thinking that maybe we’ll get a tease at the specs.
Articles aren’t ruling out the hybrid type S, would be nice to know since I assume that would be drastically more expensive than just a Type R + automatic and AWD, not sure that would be in my budget.
I don’t think a Hybrid Type S will happen. I know for a fact though they will make a hybrid Integra it probably won’t be called Sport Hybrid.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I’m not sure about that. The head Acura guy said hybrid would definitely be a thing for the Integra. And the NSX was hybrid. Why wouldn’t the new Halo car be? I hope not to be honest. I want a pure motor experience.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
The Torrance event is 1 day after the start of the LA Auto Show. So I think it will be revealed at the LA Auto Show first.
media days are 17 and 18. Also Acura isn’t present at LA, only Honda is.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
I’m not sure about that. The head Acura guy said hybrid would definitely be a thing for the Integra. And the NSX was hybrid. Why wouldn’t the new Halo car be? I hope not to be honest. I want a pure motor experience.
I thought all the articles about Hybrid were just based on speculation. Was there an actual interview?
I personally don't see Acura using any electric motor for the Type-S. It would need to be in a class above and I don't think Acura's interested in that.
Maybe they'll do three engine choices (1.5T only with manual, Hybrid , Type S) but who knows lol
The only thing we know that will happen at this point is 1.5T 6MT.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I thought all the articles about Hybrid were just based on speculation. Was there an actual interview?
I personally don't see Acura using any electric motor for the Type-S. It would need to be in a class above and I don't think Acura's interested in that.
Maybe they'll do three engine choices (1.5T only with manual, Hybrid , Type S) but who knows lol
The only thing we know that will happen at this point is 1.5T 6MT.
Jon Ikeda confirmed a Hybrid was coming but he didn’t say it was the Type S version which I don’t think they will do it like that. A Civic Hybrid is currently testing so it could use that Hybrid setup.