Sponsored


New 25 A-Spec Integra.

A-Spec5

Member
First Name
Faniel
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Location
USA
Car(s)
2025 Acura Integra A-Spec
Hello everyone. šŸ‘‹šŸ»

We purchased a 2025 Integra A-Spec, non tech ( CVT ) little over a month ago and absolutely love the car.
We were initially looking for a TLX Type S due to having more room since we have 3 kids but our dealer couldn’t locate one unfortunately.
All in all the integra fits our needs and gets close to 40mpg which is awesome.

I will be posting here time to time with updates/questions about the car and problems.

First mods so far is 5% infrared ceramic tint all the way around. PRL High Volume Intake with the cold air piece which I have not installed yet as I am waiting for the resonator delete kit from PRL.

I will probably do the PRL front mount intercooler upgrade due to having cooler temps and just being way better than the factory one.

Question I do have is about the engine oil . I’m not a fan of these 0w oils at all. If I can, is it fine to run a high quality Royal Purple / AMSOIL 5w-30 and be okay?
Also we went to wal-mart for a pickup and they pushed our hatch button to hard and is now almost recessed inside , anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks!

Acura Integra New 25 A-Spec Integra. 82617707-6E49-4265-9ABB-18CE2B6C22A9


Acura Integra New 25 A-Spec Integra. IMG_3889
Sponsored

 

slowcountry

Senior Member
First Name
Dylan
Joined
May 19, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
230
Reaction score
118
Location
Arkansas
Car(s)
2025 Acura Integra ASpec (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
Welcome! For that resonator delete kit, one is for the stock air intake and the other is for the resonator off of the intercooler outlet. So you'll really only need the intercooler one, just have to pull the bumper to get to it.

Looks like you got the model before they replaced the CCV/turbo inlet setup with the ADX's, so no compatibility issues for a turbo inlet pipe.

If you haven't tuned before, this car is asking for it!
 
OP
OP
A-Spec5

A-Spec5

Member
First Name
Faniel
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Location
USA
Car(s)
2025 Acura Integra A-Spec
Welcome! For that resonator delete kit, one is for the stock air intake and the other is for the resonator off of the intercooler outlet. So you'll really only need the intercooler one, just have to pull the bumper to get to it.

Looks like you got the model before they replaced the CCV/turbo inlet setup with the ADX's, so no compatibility issues for a turbo inlet pipe.

If you haven't tuned before, this car is asking for it!
This is what I ordered. I was hoping I can access it by removing the drivers side tire and remove finder liner šŸ˜† we will see.

As for tuning, I’ve tuned over vehicles we’ve had in the past but never a Honda. Do they have tunes for cvt’s? That would be my only concern is that the transmission going out pre maturely but it’s not like we’re gonna be flooring it or racing anyone.

Acura Integra New 25 A-Spec Integra. IMG_3891
 

Frenzal

Senior Member
First Name
Dan
Joined
May 18, 2023
Threads
8
Messages
640
Reaction score
401
Location
Quebec, Canada
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S, 2025 TLX type S, 2004 S2000
If you needed space, you are better off with the Integra. The TLX is bigger on the outside, but smaller on the inside!
 

slowcountry

Senior Member
First Name
Dylan
Joined
May 19, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
230
Reaction score
118
Location
Arkansas
Car(s)
2025 Acura Integra ASpec (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
This is what I ordered. I was hoping I can access it by removing the drivers side tire and remove finder liner šŸ˜† we will see.

As for tuning, I’ve tuned over vehicles we’ve had in the past but never a Honda. Do they have tunes for cvt’s? That would be my only concern is that the transmission going out pre maturely but it’s not like we’re gonna be flooring it or racing anyone.

IMG_3891.webp
Pretty sure you'll need to pull the bumper hah but could give it a go

Yeah, i had never tuned before but it's super simple on this platform. Pair a ktuner v1.2 or v2 with a TSP stage 1 Tune or Phearable 1.5R Tune. They both make tunes for the cvt that limit torque to protect the transmission. If you buy the ktuner from them they usually throw in the tune for free.

The other things I'd throw on early are wide angle mirrors and a front tower strut. I also liked the acuity throttle pedal spacer - reduced pedal hop/fixed my ankle geometry Lol
 

Sponsored

OP
OP
A-Spec5

A-Spec5

Member
First Name
Faniel
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Location
USA
Car(s)
2025 Acura Integra A-Spec
If you needed space, you are better off with the Integra. The TLX is bigger on the outside, but smaller on the inside!
That’s crazy… well, I’m glad we went with the Integra then. lol.
 
OP
OP
A-Spec5

A-Spec5

Member
First Name
Faniel
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Location
USA
Car(s)
2025 Acura Integra A-Spec
Pretty sure you'll need to pull the bumper hah but could give it a go

Yeah, i had never tuned before but it's super simple on this platform. Pair a ktuner v1.2 or v2 with a TSP stage 1 Tune or Phearable 1.5R Tune. They both make tunes for the cvt that limit torque to protect the transmission. If you buy the ktuner from them they usually throw in the tune for free.

The other things I'd throw on early are wide angle mirrors and a front tower strut. I also liked the acuity throttle pedal spacer - reduced pedal hop/fixed my ankle geometry Lol
I’ll have to check out the tuners. I actually have a Trinity Elite Diablo Sport tuner for our older Chevrolet’s I had tuned for sale. Need to get that gone and purchase the K-tuner.
do you notice any difference with the strut tower bar?
 

slowcountry

Senior Member
First Name
Dylan
Joined
May 19, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
230
Reaction score
118
Location
Arkansas
Car(s)
2025 Acura Integra ASpec (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
Huge difference on cornering/overall agility - went ahead and put the rear tower strut on right afterwards then eventually a beefier rear sway bar.

I've basically hit a point where the suspension is limited by the stock tires. Eager to hit ~30k miles to swap them out, but I only put on about 6k miles/year 😭
Sponsored

 
 





Top