Yep, it’s mine now!

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Aspec 6MT
It’s been two weeks with the Aspec 6MT and today arrived the Alcantara steering wheel, Alcantara shifter boot, and rear cargo organizer!
Spent a couple hours installing them, buggered up the stock shift boot collar already to get my Ti S2000 factory optional shift knob on. No worries, new boot came with a collar, and I swapped it out on the OE boot, but used Acuity Instruments boot collar on the new Boot!
Got the wheel changed over and I think I’m going to love it! Cargo organizer should hopefully work out nice to keep shopping bags upright and in place. My previous Civics I installed the shopping bag hooks and they seemed to work.
Pics or it didn’t yada yada…
89C6CFE2-B38D-4D2E-8F67-2766DA3938E4.jpeg
5F85CA1A-1CA9-475F-A0CB-F4FF35E7224E.jpeg
EEC52812-6402-453E-BF96-8EEEB50809E6.jpeg
EFC8CFAF-F57C-4090-9DB4-6498A31A6058.jpeg
Sponsored

tallboi

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Perhaps kinda dorky, but I love my cargo organizer. I didn't bother clipping it into the hatch and it stays in place without any issue. I put all kinds of stuff inside of it and nothing ever falls over or slides around.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Perhaps kinda dorky, but I love my cargo organizer. I didn't bother clipping it into the hatch and it stays in place without any issue. I put all kinds of stuff inside of it and nothing ever falls over or slides around.
If the organizer is staying in place without being secured..... you're not taking turns fast enough 🤣

Cargo net from Amazon is what I got and while I rarely have to use it, I love it for the times I do need it.

OP
OP
KevCarver

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Aspec 6MT
My last 3 cars were Civic Sedans. I got the shopping bag hooks on a whim one time and loved them! They work so perfectly with reusable shopping bags to keep them upright. I just wanted something to help out with bags in the rear.