Sponsored


Wiring Diagrams

nateb55

Member
First Name
Nathan
Joined
Dec 25, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
23
Reaction score
15
Location
Arizona
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Is there any known source of a wiring diagram out there for these cars? In particular I'm after the pin outs for the headlight connector and the active noise module. I have access to the online Chilton manuals and they don't have anything in there yet.
Sponsored

 

sebastianondt

New Member
First Name
Sebastian
Joined
Sep 1, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Car(s)
2026 Integra A-Spec CVT
any update man im trying to work on a killswitch for my 2026 integra a spec, was planning using a microcontroller unit and programming it to read input from switch off and output a full kill switch along with some other cool things depending on the different inputs.
 

acurax

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
269
Reaction score
96
Location
USA
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
Is there any known source of a wiring diagram out there for these cars? In particular I'm after the pin outs for the headlight connector and the active noise module. I have access to the online Chilton manuals and they don't have anything in there yet.
Check out AllData diy.

That said, here are the connector pin outs:

Headlights:
Acura Integra Wiring Diagrams 1791299630311-t2


ANC:
Acura Integra Wiring Diagrams 1791298855508-fc
Sponsored

 
 





Top