• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wheel Options

S2000Forever

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 Honda S2000, 2024 Acura Integra Type-S
The optional 19" Wheels Acura is offering is very pricing, thought I would mock up some affordable options in the marketplace that fit... These are Tire Rack options for the Civic Si, if anyone wants to see some more options, let me know and I can mock them up, thanks!

19-Wheel-Options_1.jpg

SPORT TUNING T8-2 - 19"

19-Wheel-Options_2.jpg

MSW TYPE 42 - 19"

19-Wheel-Options_3.jpg

Andros R10 - 19"

19-Wheel-Options_4.jpg

SPARCO DRS - 19"

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
None of them look great, but I think that's because of the stock ride height and the wheel gap. I guess the top set looks decent as is.
I brought your 2nd pic over to Paint and dropped it about 1". I think they look better now. I guess you're gonna need some springs. :)

19-Wheel-Options_2.jpg

Last edited:

PJK3

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Liquid Carbon Metallic / Red A-Spec Tech
The optional 19" Wheels Acura is offering is very pricing, thought I would mock up some affordable options in the marketplace that fit... These are Tire Rack options for the Civic Si, if anyone wants to see some more options, let me know and I can mock them up, thanks!
I would very much appreciate it if you could mock up:
  1. O.Z. Indy HLT 19x8 in black
  2. O.Z. Leggera HLT 19x8 in black
  3. O.Z Ultraleggera 18x8 in black and bronze
  4. O.Z Superturismo LM 18x8 in black
As you might guess, I'm a bit of an O.Z. wheel fan. (Also, other wheels I'm interested in have been posted or mocked up elsewhere.) And mocking them up on a LCM would be preferred.

Thanks!