• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

wheel diameter

tomoose

First Name
tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
Hey the acura integra is my first car and i’m new to all the customization know how, i was looking on tire rack for some new rims and saw ones that are 18x8 +45mm offset and it says it’s the incorrect fitment? does anyone know if those would fit our not on my a spec? i appreciate it

IMG_0131.png

Chuck B

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra - 6MT
Hey the acura integra is my first car and i’m new to all the customization know how, i was looking on tire rack for some new rims and saw ones that are 18x8 +45mm offset and it says it’s the incorrect fitment? does anyone know if those would fit our not on my a spec? i appreciate it

IMG_0131.png

IMG_0131.png

Chuck B

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra - 6MT
The Tire Rack response was probably because the 18" rims on the new Integra call for a 48mm - 52mm offset. When you search for rims, look for this specification.

OP
OP

tomoose

First Name
tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
can’t seem to find any with that offset, is there any way i’d be able to go with the 18x8 +45mm like would i need spacers or anything?

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Stock wheel size is 18x8 +50 with a 5x114.3 bolt pattern. Tire size is 235/40/r18.

You’ll be more than okay with the +45 you mentioned. You’ll be 5mm further out (towards fender) compared to stock. No spacers required. It’ll be virtually identical to stock fitment.

If you don’t plan to drop your car, you are better off with something closer to the +35 if you plan on sticking to 8” widths or even 8.5”. You won’t need any spacers and you won’t rub. If you plan to drop the car, you can hover around the +30 range. Personally, I like the more flush and fitted look. I’m running 19x9 +33 with zero issues, and I’m pretty low.

I recommend you go on www.willtheyfit.com and play around with the sizing. You can compre different options against your stock wheel and tire size.

OP
OP

tomoose

First Name
tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
Stock wheel size is 18x8 +50 with a 5x114.3 bolt pattern. Tire size is 235/40/r18.

You’ll be more than okay with the +45 you mentioned. You’ll be 5mm further out (towards fender) compared to stock. No spacers required. It’ll be virtually identical to stock fitment.

If you don’t plan to drop your car, you are better off with something closer to the +35 if you plan on sticking to 8” widths or even 8.5”. You won’t need any spacers and you won’t rub. If you plan to drop the car, you can hover around the +30 range. Personally, I like the more flush and fitted look. I’m running 19x9 +33 with zero issues, and I’m pretty low.

I recommend you go on www.willtheyfit.com and play around with the sizing. You can compre different options against your stock wheel and tire size.
thank you man i really appreciate all the info you gave me, i actually do plan on lowering it soon, gonna grab silver’s neomax coilover kit, not sure how much i’m gonna lower it yet because i plan on buying an aftermarket splitter and side skirts, but you’re saying when i do lower it look for the 35+ range? does the 45+ range go out the window when i lower it or are you just saying looks wise the 35+ is better one lowered?

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nice! Silver’s NeoMax is what I have too.

Since you’re going to lower it, stick to around a 28-34 offset. On the lower end for 8” widths, and on the higher end for 8.5”. It depends what the wheel model has to offer.

If you go higher on the offsets, your wheels will look too sunken in. Check my posts to give you a visual idea.

OP
OP

tomoose

First Name
tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
awesome bro, once again i really appreciate the information you gave me man, i’ll keep you updated on how the builds going man

OP
OP

tomoose

First Name
tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
Nice! Silver’s NeoMax is what I have too.

Since you’re going to lower it, stick to around a 28-34 offset. On the lower end for 8” widths, and on the higher end for 8.5”. It depends what the wheel model has to offer.

If you go higher on the offsets, your wheels will look too sunken in. Check my posts to give you a visual idea.
hey man another question, all i can really find with those wheels and a 18x8 is 35+ offset, do you think that would be fine when i lower it? and compared to the 45+ would the 35+ stick more in the car, or towards out

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes.
Towards out.

OP
OP

tomoose

First Name
tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
Yes.
Towards out.
hmm okay, i already don’t really like how much the wheels stick out if the stock car so wouldn’t i be better going with the 45+, sorry for all the questions lol