• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What phone models work wireless with the Integra

Ghs737

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra, 2013 Acura RDX, 2015AcuraTLX
I would like to hear what phone models work wireless with the Integra. I am interested in ones that can do navigation and play the Siri’s XM phone app wirelessly. Please post if your phone is able to do this. A plus would be if it can charge wireless also. My phone needs to be plugged in via the USB port.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Google Pixel 6 here. All features work

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
So today out of no where, my phone wouldn’t connect for wireless car play and even regular BT wouldn’t connect either. I rebooted my phone, restarted the car. Repaired the phone several times each. It would pair BT and I could make calls, but no car play. I tried to turn it on, it would ask me to enable on the car, but it wouldn’t do anything.

So I did a factory reset on the car. It took 3-5 minutes with just a black screen. Then it said it lost power and I held the power button and it came on. Asked me to pair the phone and car play worked immediately. Then I had to redo all my settings lol.

BamIAm

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra and 5 others
So today out of no where, my phone wouldn’t connect for wireless car play and even regular BT wouldn’t connect either. I rebooted my phone, restarted the car. Repaired the phone several times each. It would pair BT and I could make calls, but no car play. I tried to turn it on, it would ask me to enable on the car, but it wouldn’t do anything.

So I did a factory reset on the car. It took 3-5 minutes with just a black screen. Then it said it lost power and I held the power button and it came on. Asked me to pair the phone and car play worked immediately. Then I had to redo all my settings lol.
I’ve had this issue every time I get into my car after it sits for a few hours at least, overnight for sure. I got the car last Thursday and I’ve got about 650 miles on it so far. My CarPlay is really slow to connect but it will eventually…around the 5 or so minute mark and that’s with the USB as well. I’ll try this factory reset on the car. My CarPlay works flawlessly in my Suburban and it did in my 4Runner as well so I’m saying it’s the Acura system and not my phone. Here’s to hoping

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I haven't had an issue. I'm pretty impressed with the head unit. It powers up quickly and usually the radio is on before I leave my driveway. I did disable a bunch of system apps. There's a bunch of language options and other bloat that you can disable. Can't find Alexa app wish I could kill that. I did kill the Acura link app since I have a manual and no remote start is possible it's not worth it. You can also revoke permission of apps so they can't gain access to your phone, location, etc.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
My theory is that as I was hopping in and out frequently, it clutched on the connection. The CarPlay seems to use wifi as the BT is disconnected when it’s on. The phone would connect fine via BT but the phone in CarPlay settings had the tegs just spinning.

So the system thought it was connecting but it never was. After reset I had to give access to CarPlay again on the phone. That made it work. So I’m pretty sure it’s the system and not the phone as it knew it needed to connect. But wasn’t getting the CarPlay signal.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Android Auto here and I haven't had an issue. I'm pretty impressed with the head unit. It powers up quickly and usually the radio is on before I leave my driveway. I did disable a bunch of system apps. There's a bunch of language options and other bloat that you can disable. Can't find Alexa app wish I could kill that. I did kill the Acura link app since I have a manual and no remote start is possible it's not worth it. You can also revoke permission of apps so they can't gain access to your phone, location, etc.