• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What modern car is the "most 90's"?

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
As it says. What modern car is the most 90's to you?

For me I'd say in Spirit its the 86/BRZ, but in terms of "barely freaking changed" I'd say the Corolla. It's still an under-powered, reliable, A2B commuter.

If the Si had a coupe or Hatch I'd say that would be a contended.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I would agree with what you said. I think in terms of small lightweight simplistic the 86/BRZ twins are pretty close. The corolla also has laughably been stuck in the past since the 90s, yet seems to be a winning formula for its sales.

I would also, on the more luxury/exotic front throw in any of the Lotus sports cars which literally have gone with minimal changes since there introduction (however I think the exige and elise were cancelled a bit ago and they're planning on going electric soon with new cars and a crossover)

I would also throw in the Audi TT who's formula hasn't really changed much since it was introduced either. Small, turbo, golf based, minimalistic.

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic SI Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger/Challenger
That platform hasn't changed in what, 16 years?

Vromvromvromnascar

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Honda Civic si sedan
As it says. What modern car is the most 90's to you?

For me I'd say in Spirit its the 86/BRZ, but in terms of "barely freaking changed" I'd say the Corolla. It's still an under-powered, reliable, A2B commuter.

If the Si had a coupe or Hatch I'd say that would be a contended.
Bro the si is not gonna be a hatch you guys need to accept that and get over it that’s shits getting old and annoying as fuck. Sorry I don’t mean to be a dick but seriously

OP
OP
bullitt

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Bro the si is not gonna be a hatch you guys need to accept that and get over it that’s shits getting old and annoying as fuck. Sorry I don’t mean to be a dick but seriously
I never said I WANTED an Si hatch. SoRrY i DoNt MeAn To Be A dIcK bUt... you may wanna pay attention to the context of the post.... cuz you kinda made yourself look like a dick...

TheCanadian

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic
Has to be the new GR86. It's a coupe that, visually, can be traced back to the times of the Supra/Silvia/Prelude/etc.