• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Those of us in Type S dealer limbo, what are you doing in the meantime?

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
UPDATE: I finally got my VIN from the dealer! Car should be here this following week, fingers crossed.
Congrats, sounds like mine is going to take longer than originally expected.

Riding my MC will have to keep me busy as long as the weather holds out.

OP
OP

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Good news everybody! I've got everything situated, and now I'm good to go whenever it's my turn, and it's a color I want. Limbo just got a little bit more chill.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Any new about apex blue with ebony have a deposit on one but my my sale guy saying next year ?

VTEC4ME

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra 6MT
Mirror arrived today. Will need an ITS owner to post theirs for reference.
20230805_030204.jpg
20230805_030215.jpg
20230805_030232.jpg
20230805_030246.jpg
20230805_030320.jpg

Came with only instructions on how to use, but installation is pretty straight forward.

To confirm compatibility, I will need pictures of the wires, pins, and length of stem/mount. They sell a separate adapter to make it fit the Accord, we may need that too.
Nice! Do you know if this will fit the A-Spec as well?

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S (ABP/Black) ; Tacoma TRD
UPDATE: I finally got my VIN from the dealer! Car should be here this following week, fingers crossed.
How often did you bug your dealer for an update? Iā€™m trying to find the balance between being patient, but not forgotten. I trust the car is ordered, but itā€™s difficult to be in limbo.

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S (ABP/Black) ; Tacoma TRD
Any new about apex blue with ebony have a deposit on one but my my sale guy saying next year ?
I was running random zip codes through Acuraā€™s website and saw 5 in transit to the west coast. Sadly Iā€™m still waiting to hear something about mine here on the east coast.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
I was running random zip codes through Acuraā€™s website and saw 5 in transit to the west coast. Sadly Iā€™m still waiting to hear something about mine here on the east coast.
Me to in Pennsylvania from jersey

SiCKvic98

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 FE1 Si (Sold), ā€˜22 Si (Sold), PWP ā€˜24 ITS
How often did you bug your dealer for an update? Iā€™m trying to find the balance between being patient, but not forgotten. I trust the car is ordered, but itā€™s difficult to be in limbo.
I bugged the salesperson daily to be honest. She was cool though, and very understanding. The trick was to be polite šŸ˜…