• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

This wait will be the end of me!

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
After a couple months away I jumped back on the wagon. Ordered an A spec silver on black and happy I’ll finally have the integra
Local AD says they are able to order different color combos so it’ll be interesting to see how long the delivery takes.
tumblr_nn6btuLAGa1s27326o1_r1_540.gif

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
😂😂😂😂
For real man. Took the kids civic in for its oil change and loved being in it. Called the one Acura dealer I never had contact with. They had one coming in and I said I’ll take it. I have to pay a $1,299 “dealer pack” but the integra will be thousands cheaper than my 228i GC

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
😂😂😂😂
For real man. Took the kids civic in for its oil change and loved being in it. Called the one Acura dealer I never had contact with. They had one coming in and I said I’ll take it. I have to pay a $1,299 “dealer pack” but the integra will be thousands cheaper than my 228i GC
$1,300 isn’t too bad if the car itself is msrp. What’s in the dealer pack? Might be a good deal.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
$1,300 isn’t too bad if the car itself is msrp. What’s in the dealer pack? Might be a good deal.
Standard nonsense. Tint, wheel locks yada yada
It’s fine. As long as I actually get the car lol

sheltem

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 s Touring Hatchback
After a couple months away I jumped back on the wagon. Ordered an A spec silver on black and happy I’ll finally have the integra
Local AD says they are able to order different color combos so it’ll be interesting to see how long the delivery takes.
So your Acura dealer was able to reserve additional color combos that weren't available online? I'd definitely switch to silver on black if that's the case. Right now I have the darker grey with red interior.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Nice man congratulations! Glad to see you are back on Integra train… that is if you even left it haha

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nice man congratulations! Glad to see you are back on Integra train… that is if you even left it haha
Yea I did cancel the two reservations I had. After getting into the kids civic this weekend for service I missed. I actually wound up going back to the original Acura Dealer last night, took the only black on black unaccounted A Spec non-tech they have and put my deposit in. I have a build date of 6/6-6/10 which means I "should" have the car first week of July or so pending any shipping issues.
MSRP + $1,300 dealer package (tint, wheel locks, blah blah blah). The BMW has many more options than the integra but it's not spirited or fun to drive.

Def glad to be back.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So your Acura dealer was able to reserve additional color combos that weren't available online? I'd definitely switch to silver on black if that's the case. Right now I have the darker grey with red interior.
Yea Acura Tempe in AZ has an allotted base A spec (non tech) that they have coming in silver on black. If I'm not mistaken there's proof those color combos exist

From all the reading I've done being back into the fold it seems like Acura is not just building the reserved integra's but building out many more in different color/combos

sheltem

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 s Touring Hatchback
Yea Acura Tempe in AZ has an allotted base A spec (non tech) that they have coming in silver on black. If I'm not mistaken there's proof those color combos exist

From all the reading I've done being back into the fold it seems like Acura is not just building the reserved integra's but building out many more in different color/combos
Yup, I saw that video. Silver looks pretty damn good! I wish I could preorder the base model. I emailed my dealership and I might be able to switch depending on what cars they get. Their first Integras will arive within the next 1-3 weeks.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yup, I saw that video. Silver looks pretty damn good! I wish I could preorder the base model. I emailed my dealership and I might be able to switch depending on what cars they get. Their first Integras will arive within the next 1-3 weeks.
It'll be interesting to see when these cars actually touch down. I asked my SA about a demo on the lot and he said while they are due demo's my car might arrive before the demo - and my car has a 6/6-6/10 build date. Tack three weeks on for transport. Am I to believe my car that's due first week of July be here before a demo? LOL

bloominguez

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Bronco, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
haha was gonna say I reserved a Bronco on 7/14/20 and am still waiting! Jealous, lol, but congrats!
Also reserved a Bronco on 7/14/20. Was just delivered to dealer after waiting 660 days since reserved, 468 days since ordered, 41 days since built, and 14 days just sitting in a rail yard waiting for local transport to dealer. But who's counting? ;)

Will be 676 days by the time I get it since I was not in town when it arrived. I actually had to leave--if I had stayed in town waiting for it I'm convinced Ford would not have delivered it, that's just how they roll.

Bottom line: Waiting for an Integra could be a LOT worse.

anferre

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura TLX, 2021 Honda Passport
Also reserved a Bronco on 7/14/20. Was just delivered to dealer after waiting 660 days since reserved, 468 days since ordered, 41 days since built, and 14 days just sitting in a rail yard waiting for local transport to dealer. But who's counting? ;)

Will be 676 days by the time I get it since I was not in town when it arrived. I actually had to leave--if I had stayed in town waiting for it I'm convinced Ford would not have delivered it, that's just how they roll.

waiting that long for a FORD :doh:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Do you have the Ecoboost 2.7 in it? Keep reading about engine issues.

bloominguez

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
waiting that long for a FORD :doh:
Yes I am. Believe me, I'm as surprised as anyone (both for the wait and the make). I guess I buy a Ford every 30 years or so, whether I need one or not. If it makes you feel any better, between these Fords I've owned 7 Hondas, including multiple motorcycles. I still own a '95 Integra as a daily driver and own a '94 VFR as well. The only make I absolutely will never buy again is BMW (cars, not motorcycles, obviously).

True story: I have orders or reservations for no fewer than four vehicles at this point. Seems like that is the only way to get an in-demand vehicle nowadays. I can cancel or flip if needed, but that is not the intent. I have two daughters who need vehicles and one of the four vehicles won't be in play until late 2023 or early 2024 anyway.

bloominguez

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Do you have the Ecoboost 2.7 in it? Keep reading about engine issues.
I'm aware of the engine issues, I monitor the B6G forum as well. Doesn't affect me, although nobody said the 2.3 was perfect. In order to get the manual I had to get the 2.3 liter four. If I couldn't get a manual I wouldn't be buying the Bronco at all. I only buy vehicles with manual transmissions, so the 2.7 was never an option. Someday I'll buy electric and not be able to get a manual, that day is coming but it's not quite here yet.