• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
The yellow trim on the lip and side skirts looks GREAT! Especially nice with the color of the wheel locks. Did you get the Artwork rear diffuser too? If so, I'd love to see a picture.

Did Artwork add the color trim to those pieces, or were they a DIY? I assume they're vinyl, but correct me if I'm wrong. Regardless, great add.

OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
4/1/2023 - OEM Gloss Black Emblems (+ A-Spec Emblem detele)

Not much to comment on this one, other than I got them installed at the dealership. Removing the A-Spec Emblems was very simple, they peel right off. What is fun to share is that it persuaded the miss's to "try" and black out her Subaru's emblems. It did not go so well.. Unfortunate that she still can't find black emblems for her new Legacy.

image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg

OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
The yellow trim on the lip and side skirts looks GREAT! Especially nice with the color of the wheel locks. Did you get the Artwork rear diffuser too? If so, I'd love to see a picture.

Did Artwork add the color trim to those pieces, or were they a DIY? I assume they're vinyl, but correct me if I'm wrong. Regardless, great add.
Hey, thank you for the kind words. I did not get the rear diffuser yet, I've been on the fence about it. A little aggressive for my taste, but it's been growing on me. Artwork did add the color trim, and yes it is vinyl.

OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
4/14/2023 - TEIN Flex Z Coilovers

My first set of aftermarket coilovers have arrived. I'm excited to see how these end up feeling; hopefully we can bring the ride height down to eliminate any wheel gap on all corners. Camber kit is on its way, if all goes as planned then these should be installed early into the week.

image0.jpeg

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
I have a set of ADS cancel modules. You’ll need those to regain your Drive Modes. PM me if you’re interested.

OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
4/17/2023 - Skunk2 Pro Camber Kit

The excitement is growing.. If my installer is available tomorrow, we'll be able to get the suspension dialed in.

IMG_5080.jpg

OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
4/20/2023 - Update

Coilovers and camber kit have been installed. No issues using 10th gen Civic Si parts. Quick teaser from the installer.

image0.jpeg

ghst 25

First Name
jhared
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra A-spec (CVT), Honda Accord coupe 08
2/22/2023 - Artworks Bodyshop Kit

Cannot say I have dealt with a more friendly and responsive team than Artworks. His help with dialing in this project exactly how I envisioned it respects a shoutout. I would gladly recommend this company's services, and I hope to see more from them. My installer tends to be judgmental, and he even appreciated the detail and quality of this product. Fit and finish with no complaints, and installation was straight forward.

Note: My installer commented that the length of bolts for the front splitter were just perfect, which required the lower shroud to be removed. He stated that if the bolts were slightly longer, it would have allowed for a quicker install.

Artworks Bodyshop - Acura Integra

image10.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
hey, did it come with the yellow trim on it or did you add that on? I'm Thinking about getting this kit for mine.

OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
hey, did it come with the yellow trim on it or did you add that on? I'm Thinking about getting this kit for mine.
Hey, the yellow striping was added by them.

OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
5/1/2023 - KTunerFlash V2 - Phearable Stage 1.5R

This one has been fun. Uploading the tune was quick and relatively painless, considering the anxiety that comes with flashing a new car. Took it out for about 30 miles after finishing the flash process and ran into no issues. Hoping to get back on the road this evening and see how it performs under pressure. I went with Phearable considering the success/satisfaction others shared on the tune reliability thread.

image0.jpeg

darkspeeed

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec
Welcome back to the Honda community!

Super clean build, looking forward to seeing more 👍