• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Special announcement from Acura July 1st? I wonder what it is?

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
Around the 10:20 mark he says Acura will have some type of announcement July 1st? I wonder what that will be?
Is it too early to annouce Integra Type S?

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Around the 10:20 mark he says Acura will have some type of announcement July 1st? I wonder what that will be?
Is it too early to annouce Integra Type S?

I don’t think it’s the EV that some might want to hear from. It’s either 2 things. 1. Integra Type S reveal. 2. TLX Type S PMC Edition with all the goodies from Canada

OP
OP

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
I don’t think it’s the EV that some might want to hear from. It’s either 2 things. 1. Integra Type S reveal. 2. TLX Type S PMC Edition with all the goodies from Canada
I think its the pmc tlx type s since the video focuses mostly on the tlx. Fingers crossed that its the ITS though lol. I drove a GTI a few weeks ago and i cant lie..i want one. Trying to hold out for the ITS!

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I currently bought a car for the next 5 to 6 years then get a CPO ITS which would be better.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
We can dream! CTR is supposed to Debut on the 1st though isn't it? I would imagine that guarantees its a PMC TLX. Fingers crossed though

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Could be RDX Type S...

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Could be RDX Type S...
Pretty sure the RDX would/should get a full redesign before that happens. Being the first model to adopt Acuras updated styling direction, its starting to look slightly out of place compared to newer models, pretty sure it only has maybe another year or two at most before a full redesign.