• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Retire or not?

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
Does anyone plan on retiring the all-season tires for summer tires, like the ones on the Honda Civic Si? On second thought, would summer tires make the ride too hard/noisy - not what was intended for the Integra. On the other hand, if you went the retirement route, then which tires are you thinking of getting - now or down the road...pun intended!

P.S. For those of you were fortunate enough to already possess your Integra, what is your assessment of the tires. In other words, how does the car ride on the all-season tires?

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
I really enjoy the Continental DWS06 plus tires I got for my 10th gen civic. Might put some of those on later down the line. Don't know a ton about tires, but they never let me down in dry or wet and were even great in snow for High performance All-Seasons. I'd definitely recommend as far as all seasons go. Was also thinking of trying a dedicated summer and winter set, but we'll see once time comes. Getting my car in a couple weeks and gonna ride on whatever it comes with for a little bit. I drive a lot as it is so, they'll get some good time

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si
Does anyone plan on retiring the all-season tires for summer tires, like the ones on the Honda Civic Si? On second thought, would summer tires make the ride too hard/noisy - not what was intended for the Integra. On the other hand, if you went the retirement route, then which tires are you thinking of getting - now or down the road...pun intended!

P.S. For those of you were fortunate enough to already possess your Integra, what is your assessment of the tires. In other words, how does the car ride on the all-season tires?
Not sure I could stand dealing with lousy commuter car all-seasons. Really disappointed that Acura didn't offer a performance summer tire as an option. Last thing I want to do when purchasing a new car is pay to instantly swap out the tires.

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
what is your assessment of the tires.
I Have Continental ProContact P235/40 R18 91W
I have had Conti in the past and they are my go to brand now, if I don't want to spring for Michelin, and maybe if I do, I'd still go that way.

These are fine. I'm not sure they are the best Conti for the car, but they ride better than expected for a 40 profile. I get a bit of squeal when I corner at speed, but no worse than our Acura RDX. 250 miles in, and I'm still experimenting with the drive modes.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
In Florida, I would personally run all season most of the time. We get a lot of rain, especially in Hurricane season. The road normally drys pretty quickly with the summer heat, but I always check how tires handle in wet road situations, at least for my daily driver.

That said I do feel the car could really come to life with a mild tune and some grippy summer or sport tires