• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Random Thought... CRX reboot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes, it has an engine.
If Honda decided to get 'nostalgic" and bring back the CRX there could be a chance at that platform also being used for a Integra coupe. They do have the smaller HR-V's platform.

Just some Shower Thoughts.

djlythium

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
I think the ‘CRZ’ boat has sailed.

Personally, I’m holding out for the ’S3000’.
honda-s2000-render.jpg

350hp/350lb-ft 2.0L turbo hybrid 6M FR ? for $45000.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
If Honda decided to get 'nostalgic" and bring back the CRX there could be a chance at that platform also being used for a Integra coupe. They do have the smaller HR-V's platform.

Just some Shower Thoughts.
Funny you should mention the CRX. When Honda re-bought the trademark for the CRZ I was really hoping maybe they'd actually use it (with the Civic coupe gone, they'd introduce a new hybrid sport option to further their electrification goals). So much so that I did a drawing of what a new age CRX/CRZ could be. I took a lot of retro inspired cues from the old CRX, like the full width rectangle light treatment in the back, the shape/layout of the car, and tried to mesh it with modern day honda/acura elements. In my mind this would be a 1.5T mated to honda's hybrid system to produce around 230hp and would've been either a 2-seater or a 2+2 in a three door hatch layout and ride on a shortened civic platform. Potentially competing with the likes of the GR86, Veloster, and maybe even the Miata to a degree.

Enjoy!

IMG_0410.JPG
IMG_0411.JPG

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Robb, where can I buy one of those? Nice render.

I had a first gen CR-X.