• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Question about the brakes

treyk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Yesterday I was driving my car kind of hard. And the brakes work well I am not concerned with them until they heat up. After a good amount of driving getting off the highway going to a stop light I can feel the car rumble slightly when coming to a stop (not bad, but noticeable). I've felt it in older cars but never in a new car with 2,000 miles. My buddy who was with me told me it is normal and I'm just curious on your inputs. It never does it with normal driving just when they get hot. Is it the heat causing the metals to expand?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Get ya some brembos or a typeS

OP
OP

treyk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Get ya some brembos or a typeS
just saw that video lmao it made me want to post this. I really hope the type S isn't out of this world markup though id like to upgrade.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
just saw that video lmao it made me want to post this. I really hope the type S isn't out of this world markup though id like to upgrade.
I'd say it will be easier to find an honest Acura dealer than a Honda dealer. I paid MSRP for my aspec and same dealer was selling the tlx typeS at msrp

OP
OP

treyk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I'd say it will be easier to find an honest Acura dealer than a Honda dealer. I paid MSRP for my aspec and same dealer was selling the tlx typeS at msrp
Yeah I paid MSRP and they seem like good people at my local dealer. I'm going to ask them about the type s when I go in for an oil change.