• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

PRL Motorsports 2023+ Acura Integra 1.5T Short Ram Intake System

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Car(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
The community asked for noise, so we're giving them noise. Short Ram Intake Systems for the 11th Gen Civic & Acura Integra 1.5T are now available!
Hit your neighbors with the woo woo, no whistle-tips required.

PRODUCT LINK

Civic_ShortRamIntake-Installed-1.jpg

Civic_ShortRamIntake-2.jpg

Civic_ShortRamIntake-8.jpg

Subby625

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 2023
Looks awesome, I'm pretty new to mods and stuff, but is it pretty easy to install if I've already purchased / installed the PRL high-volume intake? Is there a drawback to one versus the other?

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Car(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Looks awesome, I'm pretty new to mods and stuff, but is it pretty easy to install if I've already purchased / installed the PRL high-volume intake? Is there a drawback to one versus the other?
It is a simple airbox swap if you already have our HVI. We developed the short ram for those who prefer a loud induction noise as well as the short ram look. Like with any short ram, heat soak is a possibility so we designed a quality heat shield to keep those intake temps low. At the end of the day it is all personal preference. We like to offer as many beneficial options to the market as we can!

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023 Liquid Carbon
It is a simple airbox swap if you already have our HVI. We developed the short ram for those who prefer a loud induction noise as well as the short ram look. Like with any short ram, heat soak is a possibility so we designed a quality heat shield to keep those intake temps low. At the end of the day it is all personal preference. We like to offer as many beneficial options to the market as we can!
Would there be any option to just buy the heat shield it seems like the same components as the HVI just with out the plastic box.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
I want this.