• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

PRL High-Volume Intake

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Appreciate all the feedback! Just bit the bullet and purchased, can’t wait to receive.

Will probably do the Phearable tune in the new year, too
I just put the Phearable tune, and it really changes the car, I love it so far.

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Apparently some places are now no longer shipping non-CARB parts to CA for fear of getting sued.

Guess I'll try placing an order and see if maybe it's not enforced :)
Just got my intake last night … no issues it being shipped to Cali, and the Box said PrL all over. That’s crazy because my friend just notified me that his intake and Cobb access port couldn’t get shipped to his house in Cali, so he had to pick up from Arizona..

Baozzer

First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 A-Spec Tech 6MT
Build Thread
Link
sounds clips? :)

Big Duck

First Name
Big
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra, 240sx
I've heard about people having issues at redline when installing this without a tune. Is this true?

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
I've heard about people having issues at redline when installing this without a tune. Is this true?
I’ve been running mine for a few months with no tune. I have had 0 issues when revving out the motor. I only use 93 octane though.

Big Duck

First Name
Big
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra, 240sx
I’ve been running mine for a few months with no tune. I have had 0 issues when revving out the motor. I only use 93 octane though.
good to hear. I'm also using 93 since it's a turbo engine. its better in the long run for reliability