• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Now that the price has been announced, how do you feel about it?

• Entirely too high. I'm out.

Votes: 62 43.7%
  • Higher than expected, but I can work with it.

Votes: 56 39.4%
  • About where I was expecting (within $1k of your best guess). Told you so.

Votes: 18 12.7%
  • No ADM? What a steal! I'll take two, please!

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I'm a 911 pcar rennlister - I shouldn't have come here lol ;)

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
^^^^
That’s definitely what I was hoping for. It’s a bit unfortunate it’s coming up a little short on features.

Mike

OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Considering acura has trouble selling 2000 Tlx type s a year, I don’t think you’ll have trouble finding a 300hp fwd manual car for 52k. my guess, in the next 6 month, you’ll be able to get it under 50k.
I hope you’re right but people also said the car would be under $50k. the CTR selling for so much likely made the ITS a price go up. The ITS at MSRP is actually less than a lot of CTRs. people act like the ITS is priced at a premium over the CTR but that’s only if you are looking at MSRP… which isn’t the case. I know there are plenty reasons why folks say the ITS isn’t worth it… if it’s going under $50k within the next 6mo I’d be shocked … especially if it is commonplace vs one random dealership in Idaho.… although if the economy crashes, you might find a mint LaFerrari for under $50k (and still not be able to afford it) lol. So I’ll never say never.

I guess we’ll see!! *popcorn*

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
I hope you’re right but people also said the car would be under $50k. the CTR selling for so much likely made the ITS a price go up. The ITS at MSRP is actually less than a lot of CTRs. people act like the ITS is priced at a premium over the CTR but that’s only if you are looking at MSRP… which isn’t the case. I know there are plenty reasons why folks say the ITS isn’t worth it… if it’s going under $50k within the next 6mo I’d be shocked … especially if it is commonplace vs one random dealership in Idaho.… although if the economy crashes, you might find a mint LaFerrari for under $50k (and still not be able to afford it) lol. So I’ll never say never.

Considering the fed thinks a recession will begin in the second half of this year, it's possible. But at that point we'll all have other things to worry about besides whether this car is selling below MSRP

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI

if they're so rare and so little are being made yet almost every dealer I search has least one in stock, some have 3. Doesn't exactly like its in demand imo. Lets see how plays chicken first.

OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
if they're so rare and so little are being made yet almost every dealer I search has least one in stock, some have 3. Doesn't exactly like its in demand imo. Lets see how plays chicken first.
exactly … those willing to pay the big ADMs are thinning out fast

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
People will also be more willing to pay ADMs when hype is strong, and the FL5's media blitz and marketing campaigns are pretty much over too.

SolarTrans

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LCM+Red ITS
Already seeing many dealers inch toward $58k/59k on new inventory—few weeks ago asking prices were $65k flat.

FWIW, there are more FL5s on autotrader nationally in the US than Elantra Ns (2022-2023). 330 vs 192

Heck, there's one in dallas, used with 380 miles—asking $57k flat.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
not sure if Honda just can’t build the cars or artificially limited production. No parts on these cars are rare that they can’t pump them out. Hyundai is giving each dealer multiple cars a month to the point, ADMs are long gone and can be had under sticker.

Last edited:

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
Already seeing many dealers inch toward $58k/59k on new inventory—few weeks ago asking prices were $65k flat.

FWIW, there are more FL5s on autotrader nationally in the US than Elantra Ns (2022-2023). 330 vs 192

Heck, there's one in dallas, used with 380 miles—asking $57k flat.
Just spent part of my day putting a reserve on a Boost Blue FL5 with the carbon wing and other random things for 57 OTD. I do not want them replacing the aluminum shift knob though. I still have another on reserve that's white for 55 OTD but comes with nothing.

ITS pricing finally pushed me to stick with my hunt for the FL5. I'd rather do this than be at 55/56 for the ITS which I think is going to be coming in reasonable amounts as the TLX Type S and Integra-A Spec.

SolarTrans

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LCM+Red ITS
Just spent part of my day putting a reserve on a Boost Blue FL5 with the carbon wing and other random things for 57 OTD. I do not want them replacing the aluminum shift knob though. I still have another on reserve that's white for 55 OTD but comes with nothing.

ITS pricing finally pushed me to stick with my hunt for the FL5. I'd rather do this than be at 55/56 for the ITS which I think is going to be coming in reasonable amounts as the TLX Type S and Integra-A Spec.
Just blasted out requests for pricing to a few dozen dealers with CTRs in stock nationally. I received many $54k-55k offers from inland dealers (not on coastal states). Some sticking to $60k-65k still.

If in the first 200 orders, my local ITS price will be $53k before taxes/ title, including $900 in mandatory accessories. Not inclined to pay more for a CTR vs ITS—the CTR seats are nice, but not $10k markup nice lol.

Honestly, considering how many dealers are sitting on these CTRs (there are more than 300 across the country sitting in stock), I imagine they will be available under $50k in the next few months. I'd feel better at $45k+ $3k-5k in mandatory dealer accessories.

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
Just blasted out requests for pricing to a few dozen dealers with CTRs in stock nationally. I received many $54k-55k offers from inland dealers (not on coastal states). Some sticking to $60k-65k still.

If in the first 200 orders, my local ITS price will be $53k before taxes/ title, including $900 in mandatory accessories. Not inclined to pay more for a CTR vs ITS—the CTR seats are nice, but not $10k markup nice lol.

Honestly, considering how many dealers are sitting on these CTRs (there are more than 300 across the country sitting in stock), I imagine they will be available under $50k in the next few months. I'd feel better at $45k+ $3k-5k in mandatory dealer accessories.
Agree with all this. Lots of dealers not being able to sell their CTR's that are either sitting new with a crazy ADM or got caught holding the bag by buying a used one and tried listing it for 60+ and not selling.

There was a point where I was calling states in the middle of nowhere willing to pay for shipping if the price itself OTD was reasonable. Really wanted to just sell my car while the value was good and I think I did by getting 41K when I owe 27K. Choosing to finance the FL5 straight out then put anything down.

OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
not sure if Honda just can’t build the cars or artificially limited production. No parts on these cars are rare that they can’t pump them out. Hyundai is giving each dealer multiple cars a month to the point, ADMs are long gone and can be had under sticker.

i don't claim to know the supply chain or the algorithms for manufacturing goals/limits. i do know when i've looked for an Elantra N there aren't any within a few hundred miles ... i don't think i would get one anyways, but i'd sure kick the heck outta the tires

SolarTrans

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LCM+Red ITS
i don't claim to know the supply chain or the algorithms for manufacturing goals/limits. i do know when i've looked for an Elantra N there aren't any within a few hundred miles ... i don't think i would get one anyways, but i'd sure kick the heck outta the tires
Biggest turnoff on the Elantra for me was the insurance cost, although it was a blast to drive.

CTR and Elantra N cost around BMW M5 prices to insure, whereas the GR Corolla is about 40% less (about the same as my G80).

Really hoping the ITS ends up being on the reasonable side. I refuse to pay $350+/mo to insure a hot hatchback that is an extra car.

These things will vary based on where you live and what provider you have, but it’s my experience.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
^^^^^
I’ve checked my rates for the GR Corolla, CTR, Integra A-Spec and CT4-V Blackwing.

I was expecting the CTR to be the most expensive (based on previous experience and demographics) but, the GR Corolla was the most expensive (I guess not too surprising). Followed by the CTR, CT4-V and Integra A-spec.

Mike

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
Biggest turnoff on the Elantra for me was the insurance cost, although it was a blast to drive.

CTR and Elantra N cost around BMW M5 prices to insure, whereas the GR Corolla is about 40% less (about the same as my G80).

Really hoping the ITS ends up being on the reasonable side. I refuse to pay $350+/mo to insure a hot hatchback that is an extra car.

These things will vary based on where you live and what provider you have, but it’s my experience.
1000 bux deductable. I can live with it.

1683651277084.png