• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Pre-ordering the Type-S for 3/10?

urbanglowcam

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
Like some others, I'm only interested in the Type S trim. If the launch is after the base model, should we waste our time pre-ordering next week?

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Like some others, I'm only interested in the Type S trim. If the launch is after the base model, should we waste our time pre-ordering next week?
Type S won’t be launched alongside the Base versions. I see them coming out with the Type S either Fall or later Winter as in 2023.

OP
OP
urbanglowcam

urbanglowcam

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
Type S won’t be launched alongside the Base versions. I see them coming out with the Type S either Fall or later Winter as in 2023.
I realize that, which is why I'm asking if it is even worth the time to reserve. What I mean is, are they just blanket reservations for any trim for the time being, or do we think they will offer a unique reservation for the Type S closer to its release?

I just don't want to miss out on a chance to get the Type S early by skipping this initial March 10 preorder if that makes sense.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I realize that, which is why I'm asking if it is even worth the time to reserve. What I mean is, are they just blanket reservations for any trim for the time being, or do we think they will offer a unique reservation for the Type S closer to its release?

I just don't want to miss out on a chance to get the Type S early by skipping this initial March 10 preorder if that makes sense.
The reservations coming up are for the base Integra’s only. Another reservation will more then likely come out closer to the Type S launch date.

OP
OP
urbanglowcam

urbanglowcam

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
The reservations coming up are for the base Integra’s only. Another reservation will more then likely come out closer to the Type S launch date.
That answers my question, thanks!

I'm hoping we'll hear more about the Type S at the Long Beach Grand Prix next month. (? for a manual variant)

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
That answers my question, thanks!

I'm hoping we'll hear more about the Type S at the Long Beach Grand Prix next month. (? for a manual variant)
I think Type S will be revealed along side the base but HP specs probably won’t be announced till the on sale date. Keep an eye out though on the 10th just in case they might say screw it and have the Type S for reservations but wouldn’t put it past me they’ll keep it separate though.

OP
OP
urbanglowcam

urbanglowcam

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
I think Type S will be revealed along side the base but HP specs probably won’t be announced till the on sale date. Keep an eye out though on the 10th just in case they might say screw it and have the Type S for reservations but wouldn’t put it past me they’ll keep it separate though.
Yup. Definitely keeping my eyes open on that day just in case.

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic SI Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
So is this Pre-Ordering first come first served or is it by invitation only? And what time does it start?

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
So is this Pre-Ordering first come first served or is it by invitation only? And what time does it start?
First come first serve. Should be either at 10 AM EST or 1 PM EST.

OP
OP
urbanglowcam

urbanglowcam

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
I'm tempted, but if it doesn't include the Type S, I don't see the point.

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
I am preordering on Thursday morning assuming they give us any information that I can go off of. For example, I am not preordering a brand new car that I have never seen the interior of, spec sheet, or the PRICE. Get it together, Acura.

OP
OP
urbanglowcam

urbanglowcam

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
I am preordering on Thursday morning assuming they give us any information that I can go off of. For example, I am not preordering a brand new car that I have never seen the interior of, spec sheet, or the PRICE. Get it together, Acura.
The deposit is fully refundable though, right? I'm not asking as a counter to why you might not, but just wondering.

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
It is, yes. But is more of the point of a reservation. “Pay me X dollars for a product that I (at this point in time) refuse to give you any information on other than the exterior of the car. It is super annoying

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Bingo.
I’ll give Acura until tomorrow to release info. I can’t put a reservation down for a car I know nothing official about