• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Pre-ordering the Type-S for 3/10?

OP
OP
urbanglowcam

urbanglowcam

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
Yup, you alI have a point and it's out of principle. I had this same conversation about another product the other day.

On the other hand, If I were interested in the base model, I think I have enough understanding of the product to make my decision at this point.

However, I'm strictly interested in the Type S and the information about it is much more scarce. I shouldn't be surprised as it's usually a staggered launch.

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
Oh I get that and yes, its totally a principle thing. I would love to do a type S, but I do not want to pay the ADM for it. The reason I want this car is simple. In a world of electrified cars becoming the norm, there will be fewer opportunities for us car folks to drive a manual car. I have owned 25 Honda’s and the Integra was always my favorite of the bunch. I know Acura will give us the release info tomorrow or Thursday morning, but the process is super drawn out.

OP
OP
urbanglowcam

urbanglowcam

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
Yup, exactly. That is the appeal. If they announce the Type S without a manual then I'm on to the next car honestly.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
An Acura rep on the Reddit thread said the databases update 12PST so if we don’t get an update by then sounds like we are going into reservations blind

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
An Acura rep on the Reddit thread said the databases update 12PST so if we don’t get an update by then sounds like we are going into reservations blind
I know which database they are talking about but I think they got the time zone wrong.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
So it would be noon eastern? 10 PST huh
From how Acura tends to update their website around 12:55 PM EST I think so. They also usually update the media site and the Info Center around 1 PM. I’ll keep my eyes peeled. Also note that dealerships have portal that is only accessible to dealerships so he may be talking about that rather then the website.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
I'm hopeful for news today, but if it comes tomorrow I guess that's just as fine. Terrible for the pre-ordering crowd though. I hope it isn't a giant mess for anyone trying to navigate through that tomorrow morning.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm hopeful for news today, but if it comes tomorrow I guess that's just as fine. Terrible for the pre-ordering crowd though. I hope it isn't a giant mess for anyone trying to navigate through that tomorrow morning.
hoping the preorder order is
“Pick a trim”
“Pick a color”
Select dealership
Apple Pay checkout

like teslas checkout process. I know. I wholeheartedly know I’m asking too much

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
hoping the preorder order is
“Pick a trim”
“Pick a color”
Select dealership
Apple Pay checkout

like teslas checkout process. I know. I wholeheartedly know I’m asking too much
I don’t know if Apple Pay will be a thing for that.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I don’t know if Apple Pay will be a thing for that.
do you remember how it was for the mdx? I’m sure it’ll mirror it

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
It does all feel a little silly I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas to come and I'm still gonna have to wait for the Type S anyways. ?