• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What color combo is your favorite for the Integra Type S (exterior/interior) ?

• Total voters

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
This is the second poll that didn't include white with Orchid interior.
My choice.
preview-928x522 (14).jpg
This poll is for what is simply your favorite color combo that exists.

The other poll (mine) is strictly for those with deposits in to their dealer that the dealer has asked those same customers what is their #1 & #2 color option so that we “might” be able to track Acura’s production colors vs. our requests. That was very clear in my initial thread poll comment that you quoted in your earlier comment on my other thread.

For example: This poll that we’re on now, I think I’d honestly say the TEP or Blue with Black interior/red stitching looks the best. But neither one of those did I put a deposit on - my #1 is LCM/Red & #2 is White/red.

Hope this helps clarify.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Is that right?
I didn't know that, well that stinks.
That color combo is available on the A Spec and could be added later to the Type S. When the A spec was released color combos were limited.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
That color combo is available on the A Spec and could be added later to the Type S. When the A spec was released color combos were limited.
I'm going to wait til December to buy one, and at that time see what the landscape looks like.
So who knows.
I do know I want a white car exterior, so I'm going to try to hold out for that with any interior. If Orchid isn't available in white then I would go red, then black in that order.
Tigers eye is growing on me, but I think I will stick to my guns on the white, but once I see them in person that will ultimately decide.

HansZN8

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota GR86, 2010 Toyota Corolla
I really want an Apex Blue/Red combo. My dealer took my deposit telling me that they'd try to get me that combo. Now I'm finding out recently that the color combo isn't even offered.

SolarTrans

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LCM+Red ITS
I really want an Apex Blue/Red combo. My dealer took my deposit telling me that they'd try to get me that combo. Now I'm finding out recently that the color combo isn't even offered.
Same here. Lexus offers a similar blue+ red combo that's stunning. Even tiger eye + red would be cool. Wish white+ red would be in the initial 200 options though, probably my favorite of the available options.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Doesn’t exist … I mean you can like it… but it won’t be made…
At the time I wasn't aware of that.
Ultimately, I do want a white with Orchid and I hope I can get one later.
I would take a White with Red interior also though.
I might be swayed into a tiger's eye and orchid but to be honest, I doubt it, White I am 99.99999% sure of.

OP
OP
js4square

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
At the time I wasn't aware of that.
Ultimately, I do want a white with Orchid and I hope I can get one later.
I would take a White with Red interior also though.
I might be swayed into a tiger's eye and orchid but to be honest, I doubt it, White I am 99.99999% sure of.
This car in white is gorgeous ! My prefered color would be White with a black interior but we dont get it in Canada… so I understand your pain :)