• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
Reps knew very little so I didn't ask questions only educated them.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
If you get the 19” dealer option wheels (which I’m not interested in just curious) what happens to the wheels it comes from the factory with? I’d assume you keep those too.

culturedmold

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Pilot
What's that material like across the dash around the vents? In some pictures it looks textured?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
The door trim under the window and above the red insert. It’s very textured. Wonder how that feels.

It’s also hard to tell but the seats look full leather. It’s hard to make out the ultra suede.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
What's that material like across the dash around the vents? In some pictures it looks textured?
It’s smooth. What you’re seeing is this little almost sparkle/dot matrix type underlay. It looks cool. There is an ASMR video floating around that shows it better.

OP
OP
Potenza

Potenza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RL
It’s also hard to tell but the seats look full leather. It’s hard to make out the ultra suede.
The Liquid Carbon car is an A-Spec Tech and therefore has the leather with microsuede inserts. The black car is an A-Spec (non-Tech) and therefore has leather only.

Another difference is that the A-Spec 7" display has two knobs (vs one knob on the Tech Package 9" display).

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
The Liquid Carbon car is an A-Spec Tech and therefore has the leather with microsuede inserts. The black car is an A-Spec (non-Tech) and therefore has leather only.

Another difference is that the A-Spec 7" display has two knobs (vs one knob on the Tech Package 9" display).
yea those are civic screens. The exl hatchback we have has the 7”
It’s nothing to write home about. The 9” is a major upgrade

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT

Ahhhh. I didn’t realize that only the tech got the ultrasuede inserts. Though I was going nuts. I saw that it wasn’t tech having the smaller screen and no memory seats. But thought the aspec non tech still had the ultrasuede.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
Can anybody look for the VIN? I’m sure a lot of us would like to know the chassis code, maybe DD1?

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Can anybody look for the VIN? I’m sure a lot of us would like to know the chassis code, maybe DD1?
These cars don’t have a vin as they are pre production specs

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
I found a channel on YouTube that contained a video of Nissan 370Z at the auto show. I requested the channel to take a video of the Acura Integra. The owner said that he has footage and will upload it soon. Here is the link to his channel. https://youtube.com/c/PandaMonkeyium

Last edited:

VCGood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra A-Spec Technology Liquid Carbon CVT
I found a channel on YouTube that uploaded a video of Nissan 370Z at the auto show. I requested the channel to take a video of the Acura Integra. He said that he has footage and will upload it soon. Here is the link to his channel. https://youtube.com/c/PandaMonkeyium
Wow videos are the wave when showing off the car because I feel like pictures do not do it justice. Also how do you guys feel about the under spoiler?